"Emo" (Punk Adym)

warning: I honestly hate this chapter and the next one with a passion bc it is really bad btw.

I didn't really want to go to school. I was known as the "Emo" girl. It just pissed me off to be honest. Why can't i just wear what i want and be myself? It's because nobody cares and people only like sluts. But i guess i'll never fit in.

I got dressed for the day and got into my car.

As soon as i arrived at school i sat in my car breathing deeply. "You can do this Ellie." i think to myself as i walk up the steps to the building. "Day 1 of hell." I mumble to myself. I hear a boy chuckle next to me. "Hello?" I turn to him. "Hey." He casually smiles. "That's what i think everyday i show up at this fucking hell hole." I laugh at his comment. "Ellie." I reach my hand out. He shakes it, "Adym." I nod, "Well i have to get to class. Here's my number and bye." I hand him a piece of paper with my number on it and i sprint to class. I don't really care if im late to class or not. I just felt weird talking to a Fuckboy. Yeah. I can tell he's Fuckboy even though he has tattoos covering his arms and neck. And the eyebrow piercing.

At lunch i sit in the back by myself. As i scroll through my twitter feed and eat my sandwich Adym comes and sits in the seat across from me. I look up at him, "Hey?" He smiles, "Hey." We sit there in silence for 3 minutes before i go back to eating and looking at my phone. "Ellie." Adym groans. I look at him again, "Hm?"

"Talk to me."

"about what?"

"Youself"

"Fine. I hate fuckboys."

"Well. I'm not one."

"sure."

"I'm not i promise."

"Ok."

"What else?"

"I live with my older brother because my mom died ten years ago. My dad left when my mom was pregnant with me and yeah. I usually just sit in my room and listen to music."

"Interesting."

"your turn"

"I live alone. I do a lot of drugs because you know, i'm cool like that." He laughs. "Um.....I'm 19 and i was held back in 7th grade because of something that i won't say. I lost my virginity when i was 13. I don't even know what else to say." He laughs again.

"cool."

The bell rings and i throw my trash away. "Let me walk you to class." Adym says. I groan, "Whatever." He start walking and Adym keeps trying to start a conversation. "Let's hang out later today." He enlightens. "Fine. Meet me at the bench after school." He smiles, "Okay." Then he runs off to his class.

I sit outside on the bench for about 45 minutes before Adym comes out. Obvious hickeys on his neck. I roll my eyes. See i was right. "Hey." he smiles. "Hi." i add sternly. He frowns and walks toward his car as i follow. "Where do you want to go." He asks. "I don't care." I answer. We drive for a while before we arrive at an Arctic Monkey concert. My eyes light up and I hug Adym as soon as we get out of the car. "Oh my God! Thank you so much!" He chuckles "Let's go."

~5 Months Later~

"Hey bestfriend." Adym tackles me into a hug when we get out of school.

"I want to take you somewhere." I smile.

"Ok." he smiles back.

We get into my car and i drive to my favorite spot. It's a place in the woods that looks over a beautiful body of water. It has willow trees hanging everywhere. So it was my perfect spot. I put a lot of stuff there because i sleep there a lot in the summer. So i have a bed, food, mini fridge, and a lot of other stuff.

We arrive and Adym looks amazed. I smile. "Come on." I take his hand and lead him into the trees. The sun was setting and it looked really pretty. "This is amazing." Adym laughs. "I know right." I giggle.

I sit on the bed and look at the water. Adym sits next to me, "I have something to tell you." He whispers. "What is it?" I ask concernedly because he never talks like this. He rubs his neck, "I have to move." As soon as he says that my breath is knocked out of me. "But...Why?" I stutter. "I can't afford the rent anymore." He says. Adym takes my hands, "Ellie i really like you and I don't want to leave but i can't do this." He add as a tear falls onto his cheek. I start crying too. "No. Please. You can live with me. I'll ask my brother." I cry. "What if he says no?"

"I dont care. You're still living there."

"Ellie.."

"Or we can live here." I motion towards everything around us.

He hugs me tightly. "Thank you Ellie."

We lay down. And we cuddle up to each other. "I love you." Adym whispers. "I love you too." I say back. We soon fall asleep and the sound of his voice is stuck in my head as i drift off.

(I'm thinking of making a part 2 of this but idk)