Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae

Start from the beginning

"And who is this friend of his and why haven't we ever met him?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just met him last week. What's really pissing me off is that he's making me like his friend while he knows that I like him," she told me, scowling.

"Aha! I knew you liked him!" I said with a smirk.

Her cheeks went pink as she noticed her slip up.

"Oh shut up!" she said playfully shoving me, with a smile on her face.

The smile was quickly removed from her face though. "I guess he just doesn't like me back ," she whispered, looking down at her feet.

I brought her in for a hug. I'm sure he had a reason because as far as I know, they like each other and would be so cute together. But the again... "Boys are stupid but, who cares when we have chocolate!" I told her smiling.

She smiled back and we linked arms. We got out of there to go to chocolate shop that was close to there. I LOVE chocolate!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What is your spirit animal? Mine is a wampicornasus!!! (Werewolf, vampire, unicorn, pegusus)
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Zander's POV

I got up from yet another king lesson exhausted. My dad had just called me to go meet him at his office. I trudged over to his office and was about to open the door when I heard him talking with someone on the phone. I went close to the door and eaves dropped.

"Time is nearing and we will attack in just a matter of weeks. Yes. Yes you did a good job doing that to the girl. Yes we cause them to drift apart right? Okay, keep it up and we will have her soon. We just need to take of that Katherine girl, she is an unnecessary obstical. Okay keep in touch." I heard.

What is he thinking to do to Kat? And why was he talking about keeping Arron and Daph apart? I mean it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was talking about them.

I went in and acted like I didn't know anything. If he thought this, I would be one step ahead of him and be able to keep both Kat and Daph safe. I felt disgusted as I went and looked at him, I cant believe he is my father. If only my mom was still here. She'd make everything okay again. But, she had died a couple years ago, I usually don't talk about her.

"Took you long enough," he sad with same old cold tone, "I have a new task for you. if you fail to complete it, your little friend will pay the price,"

I knew he was referring to Kat.

I hissed at him but was only yelled at, "Don't hiss at me! You're an ungrateful soon to be king, you should be bowing at me, because I'm letting you be the next king instead of me choosing a new successor!" he gritted out.

I did not flinch but instead scowled at him.

"Now you're staying away from that girl, make her like that friend of yours to stay away from her or whatever or she will pay if you don't!" he said with malice in every word he said.

I stormed out of there. I apologized to Kat in my head for what I was going to do but, it is all for her safety and because I love her.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

It's been a week since I last saw and talked to Daphne but, really can you blame me? She cheated on me, kissed some ass and it had to be a vampire! And of course me kissing that blond girl probably wasn't the best idea but at least it felt like we were even.

I have been getting an earful from Ben and Luke saying that I should've talked to her to make sure that this wasn't something other than it seemed. Of course I said no because I don't think she would talk to me and I don't want to talk to her. She made me suffer and I need time. She shouldn't of done that so why should I talk to her? She should've been coming to me saying that she just didn't feel a thing for me but, now she just went and kissed that vampire.

But, I honestly haven't had much time to think about her. I keep myself busy with work from the pack and preparing my warriors. We are getting ready for the war, there are bigger things than her and me right now.

So that is what I'm currently doing right now or what I'm trying to do as I'm getting another earful from Ben and Luke.

"You should've talk to her. You don't know that she actually cheated on you. You know the guy could've forced her to kiss him," said Ben with a pointed look.

"Yeah I mean I agree with Ben, she could've been forced and he was a vampire he could've compelled her to do it," agreed Luke.

"Look I wasn't the one who started kissing other people. So excuse me if I felt some kind anger and hurt for what she did," I said defensively.

I just had this urging feeling at the moment that I had to get even with her. Seeing her hurt by me kissing someone else hurt me too. But, she hurt me first and I know I'm in the wrong but I just... I don't know.

"Look I promise I will talk to her, I just need more time. I mean she hasn't even tried to contact me so she probably doesn't even want to do anything with me, talk to me, or anything of that sort so I need more time just as she probably does too. I mean she probably doesn't even care and she's probably with her vampire boyfriend. She made her choice, if she wants to be on their side let her be," I huffed.

I just know that right now is probably not the right time, we need to focus on the things at task. I don't have time, I need to train everyone here so that we may win this war and not be wiped out by the vampires. Yes I get that she is my mate and mates are important but I just can't right now. I am sorry Daphne but right now you are not the main thing on my mind.

'Wait, what are you saying of course she is! She is our mate' mind linked Blake.

I ignored him. I really do need to talk to Daphne though. Okay I'm going to go insane if I keep going at this and I won't be able to focus on training my soldiers and this will be the death of our kind I guess I'll go talk to her as soon as I can. Daphne I just hope you will forgive me.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

OMG that was a super long chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Don't worry there'll be more action in the next chapter! I just want to take this time o thank you all for reading my book! Also for commenting and voting! Thank you once again and have an amazing day? Night?