Chapter One Willow and Red

My parents just left for all around world tour. And left a two teenaged to look after them selfs over the summer.
But what Ash and I didn't know what our life's we about to change. Forever.

Bella's  POV
Ash do u want to go out to the store? I ask. Ya I would, but were are we going? Don't u want to go out?we will be stuck in this house for most of the summer!! I explain. Ok but we're are we going?? Ash ask in confusion. To the mall then home. I said.

We pulled up to the mall parking lot and park my truck and went in the mall. We walk around the mall for about 1 hour and we had to sit down. I looked up from my phone and saw a group of boys walking to the lounge spot that  ash and I were sitting at. They sat right behind us. Ash and I were talking about her boyfriend problems when I herded a growling, I look around to see were it was coming form. Ash notice the growing and we payed the bill and went back to shopping. We had bine shopping for at least two hours now, when my phone dinged, it was an app telling me that a bad storm was coming our way. Ash payed for her stuff and we made our wet out of the mall.

One the way home  from the mall Ash and I talked about the strange growling we herd, when Ash yells at me to look out. Slammed on the brakes and stop 3 feet away from the thing on the road. Are u ok Ash?? I ask  ya I'm fine, are u ok Bella ?? Ya I'm good what is on the road? Ash yells I don't know should we look? I ask. Ya maybe is animal??( ash loves animals BTW) ok lets go and look we got out of the truck and walk over to the thing in front of my truck. Bella look at that, two big foxes! Ash said. Ya, oh no look they are hart!! I whispered/yelled. We should help them. Ash said. Ok let's get them in the back and pit that tarp over then so the rain doesn't soak them. I said to Ash.

When we got home I put the fox's on the couch on top of some old blankets and went and ran a bath for them. After they were all done with their bath, we put them back down on the couch and sat on the floor, I can believe I could carried this fox he or she was bigger then a female wolf!

Thx a voice said w-who said that ash said, we did a another voice said, yes it is the talking fox's. The fox said. How can u talk? I ask we are special fox, my name is willow and this is red. Willow said. Willow and Red were different, Willow was a bright orange color, she had one white foot and silver/blue eyes, Red has a darker orange more like a red, she has 4 white socks and also the tip of her tail was white, her eyes are silver/purple. We have bine look for two kind people to look after to sick fox's, so thank u for that Red said umm your welcome ash and I said. So with that we give them a gift. Willow said, why don't we show you and with this gift u will have higher sent of smell and herring and touch and u will be much faster!! Willow explain. Umm ok I said and with that Willow and Red started to glow and they went in to a little ball and flowed inside ash and I. Red went in me and Willow with Ash.