About time (camren fanfic)

Camilas pov

We were in Laurens car, on the way to our camping spot. I keep thinking about earlier, I didn't want to lie to her but I just couldn't tell her the truth. Lauren pulled me out of my trance when she slammed on the brakes and my head hit the glass window. Then I blacked out. I woke up to the sound of Lauren moving things around. "Lolo, what happened? Were are we?" She was by my side faster than I could think. "We are already at the campground and you are in our tent." She looked like she had been crying. "What happened?" I asked carefully. "You hit your head on the window and passed out." She started crying, "Im so s-sorry Camz. There was a d-deer and..." I cut her off by pulling her into a tight hug, making sure she knew it was okay. "I would never ever mean to hurt you." She said quietly as she buried her head deeper in my neck. "Hey Lolo, its okay. It was an accident I would have done the same thing." I felt a sharp pain in my head. I reached up and held it, omg it was blood! "Lolo, I'm bleeding, I need something to clean it up with."

                Laurens pov

Omg, she was bleeding and its all my fault. What wrong with me? "Im so sorry Camzi!" I ran and grabbed the    emergency kit. I hurried back to her, I moved her hands and started to bandage it up. It was a pretty bad cut! "Camz, I am so sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you!" My eyes started to feel with tears again. She pulled me closer and hugged me. "Listen, its not your fault and beside, its not that bad." I just kept crying into her chest. "I just don't ever want you to hurt because of me..I love you." I mumbled the last part so only I could hear.

                  Camilas pov

  "I just don't want you to hurt because of me...I love you." She said the ending like she didn't want me to hear. Although I could barley make out what she said, I did hear it. "I love you too Lolo." She looked up at me and smiled a little, then she rested her head back on my chest. Of course when she said it she meant it as best friend kind of way, but when I said it, I meant it different. After a good thirty minutes had passed, she lifted her head up and checked my head. "I think it is going to be okay Camz. Do you feel like doing anything do the rest of the afternoon?" She thought a minute, "We can go swimming while its still warm out." I smiled at the idea I absolutely loved being in water! "But what about your head?" "As long as I keep my head above the surface, I should be fine."

                  Laurens pov

With that I went to the car to unload the rest of my things. I brought everything that we would need and I put it in the extra tent, so it wouldn't get damaged. Our tent was pretty big, it was about a foot taller than me with blue on the inside. I still can't believe I put it up by myself. I walked over and unzipped it, when I stepped in I found Camila changing into her bathing suit. She had it on but the top was still untied I just started at her. She was so beautiful, every inch of her. She turned around, "Like what you see?" She winked at me and then giggled. I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked down really fast. "Oh y-yeah, I mean umm s-sorry!" I said ad I turned around to leave. "Will you tie this Lolo, I can't do it!" Camila whined. I turn around to she her already in front of me waiting for my assistance. "Yeah sure." I went to tie it, "Not too tight!" After I tied it, I checked her head, I changed the bandages with so little force, I didn't want to hurt my Camz. 'Did I really just call her my Camz.'  I really need to stop. "Thanks for taking care of me Lolo!" She then kissed my cheek and I tried to hide my blush. "Awhh Lolo, don't hid your blush. Its cute!" I playfully punched her on the arm and went to put on my bikini. 

                     Camilas pov

After Lauren rebandaged the cut on my head, I kissed her cheek and thanked her. She tried to hide the blush on her face. After she got on her swim suit, we started walking down the trail that leads to the water. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I started skipping as Lauren did the same. I was excited to lay in the sun. I have never told Lauren, but I am scared of water. I almost drowned when I was 12, ever since then I will only put my feet in. Once we arrived we layed everything out. We had packed some chips and a few sandwiches for later. But I was hungry,  I may be little but I have a big appetite.