Meet the enemy

"Let me help you carry it." Sera offered.

"No is fine." Yamato stated. He and Sera had finally done shopping after 30 minutes. Yamato was carrying all the groceries. They passed by a cake shop.

Suddenly an explosion came, Yamato and Sera luckily weren't closed to it. "What happened?" Yamato asked in shocked. Just then, Sera's tail tingled.

"It's Deathgalien." Sera informed. "Let's go." She added. Yamato nodded, he left the groceries aside and followed Sera.

As they ran closer, they saw the Deathgalien. "Stop right there!" They both shouted. The Deathgalien looked at them.

"What if I say 'no' ?" The Deathgalien mocked. Yamato and Sera took out their champion symbol. "Hon'no'Kasukei " they stated.
//ZyuohEagle// ZyuohShark//

"Zyuohger? Eh?" The Deathgalien, "this would be fun." He smirked and ran toward the two.

Back the treehouse....
Leo, Tusk, and Amu tails tingled as well. "Deathgalien! Let's go!" Tusk demanded. Amu and Leo nodded. They all ran out of the treehouse.

Just as they left, a figure stepped in the treehouse and left a poisonous smell and a letter. "The plan begin now." The figure smirked, and took his left.

Back at the fight...

The Deathgalien injured Sera and Yamato. "You guys are so weak." The Deathgalien mocked.

"I have an idea." The Deathgalien grinned evilly. He walked toward Sera.

"Don't you dare to hurt her!" Yamato shouted, noticing the Deathgalien's evil grin toward Sera. But it was too late. The Deathgalien grabbed hold of Sera and knocked her unconscious.

He was about to disappear, luckily, Tusk came in time. Along with Leo and Amu behind him. "Yamato! Sera!" Leo yelled.

"Minna! Save Sera!" Yamato shouted back. Amu turned around and saw the Deathgalien was about to escape with Sera. "Not so fast!" She yelled. She jumped at the Deathgalien.

"Amu!" Leo and Tusk yelled. "Hon'no'Kasukei" there 3 stated and transformed.
//ZyuohLion// ZyuohElephant// ZyuohTiger

So tell me what you think! Sorry for the late update. I'm busy with school since exams weeks are pouring down. Don't forget to vote and review! 😘😊