Foster care

Isabella Deckser said Charles
"Yeah what is it"
"Your dad is dead"
"No,it can't be why me"
"You'll have to go to foster care"
"Just call my mom"
"She's somewhere in or New Jersey who knows sorry bell you have to.
*ride to foster care*
"Hey Charles why can't I stay with you,I have before"
"I'm sorry Bella it just isn't the same now I'm so sorry
"Yeah I get it"
Isabella's Pov
I rolled my eyes I sat in the back
"Here's your stop Charles told me " "Thanks for EVERYTHING Charles"
"I'll try to get you back Bell I promise"
I walk in the foster care building and they make me sign my application
Q1 how old are you 14 in a half
Q2 what happen to your parents
Mom left dad..died
Q3 are you lonley a lot kinda but I use to have Charles but he left me here alone
Q4 would you mind a headshot no
Then I took my headshot it was this

I got put in a cell with two girls and one boy one girl was excited I could tell "Hi I'm lillac what's your name" "I'm Isabella you can call me Bell or Bella" "I'm Drew my name is Andrew but I like you to call me Drew" "oh okay" i say "What about ...

I got put in a cell with two girls and one boy one girl was excited I could tell "Hi I'm lillac what's your name" "I'm Isabella you can call me Bell or Bella" "I'm Drew my name is Andrew but I like you to call me Drew" "oh okay" i say "What about you" i asked the other girl she stared at me for a while but just asked me is Quincy  Roberts your mother "Yeah but why did you ask"
"I'm Maya Deckser your sister"
"Really are you sure yes Bebe"
"I remember you used to call me that I do I used to call you Mays"
"Yes but we got seprated after mom left and took me but then I stay with Hans the man she was with he brought me here"
"How old are you now" I'm 14 almost 15 you "me too" "wow"
"Great family reunion" drew says but I'm tired "me too" I say we all go to sleep"

{First edited chapter bye}