THE END OF THE WORLD

Start from the beginning

Now it was Sirius who had a look of flabber gast on his face, then it chnaged to a smirk. "And now I know that Sirius is planning on throwing the water balloon at me. Sirius dear, James isn't going to like that." Lily pointed over to James who was fuming.

"Oi! You don't prank my wife!"

"Why? It's rather fun to get Evans fired up."

"Thats POTTER to you!"

And with James' words he jumped onto Sirius, pulling them both to the ground were they started to wrestle. Hermione and Ron's heads turned back and forth between James and Sirius on the floor to Lily, kinda like a person watching a tennis match.

"I worship the ground you stand on.... or rather the couch you sit on." Ron said, jumping up from his arm chair and dropping down to the ground, kissing Lily's feet. "I'm err.... flattered.... But I don't think James likes this ither...." Lily pointed over to James, who had stopped fighting with Sirius and looked up.

"NO! Only I can worship the ground Lily walks on!" Ron let out a little squeaking sound and tried to run away from James, but being the sumwhat fat and slow kid he was James managed to pulled him to the floor. They were now, what looked like boxing.... except it was on the floor, Ron couldn't fight back, and it wasn't like boxing at all.

"Bloody Hell. I leave for all of five minutes and I find Hermione wonderstruck, Sirius a wreak, and my dad and Ron tumbleing on the ground." Harry said, having finally come back down from getting his scarf.

Lily was about to ask her son if he had found his scarf but was interrupted with Sirius throwing the water balloon right at Harry's head.

James and Ron stopped fighting when they heard the sound of the balloon hitting Harry's head, and Hermione was pulled out of her shocked state.

Sirius held is breath and then let out a victory dance as Harry's hair turned from black to purple. Everyone, excpet Harry that is, started to laugh at the sight of Harry's hair.

Harry ran over to a mirror and saw his purple hair. "Really?" Harry asked. "You turned my hair purple? Whats the point of that!" Harry asked Sirius. A minute passed before Sirius was able to answer. "No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no-"

"ALRIGHT WE GET IT WITH THE NO's!" That was Lily and her temper.

"No." Sirius smirked at the red head. "I did not just turn you hair purple. I made it like a muggle mood ring. It now changes color with your mood."

Harry's hair turned the same firely red like his mothers. "YES! Now he looks more like me instead of his git of a father!-" James interupped here saying that he was most certianly NOT a git. "Yes you are and don't interupt me. Harry did you find you find your scarf?"

"Yes I did. It was right in my trunk." Harry answered his mother, his hair went from the bright red to a puzzling white.

"Then why did it take you so long? Looking at your sexy bod?" Sirius asked, wiggleing his hips as he said sexy bod. "No. And never do that hip movement again." Harry said, his hair turning to pink, matching his cheeks, which were blushing.

This promted Sirius to keep going to hip wiggle, James decided to join in too. "Why did it take so long then?" Hermione asked. She had noticed that Ron was holding back a laugh. "I opened up my trunk expecting to see my usual Gold and Maroon Gryffindor scarf. Instead I find a ver odd Black and Yellow Hufflepuff scarf." Harry said and then pulled the scarf out from his pocket.

Ron couldn't take it anymore. He burst out laughing. James and Sirius laughed too, never stoping thier hip wiggle. "So Ron I take it that you switched out Harry's Gryffindor scarf and sold it to some little first year Hufflepuff that is a Harry Potter fan, and they gave you their scarf." Hermione guessed.