Sweet dreams

Your eyes fluttered open, and everything was hazy. You blinked a couple of times, trying to focus on your surroundings, but to no avail, the sleepy haze did not go away. You sighed and sat up. You pouted your lips and stared at your empty room. Suddenly, a sharp noise emitted from your wooden door, like something was pounding against it. Oh, knocking. Someone is knocking. You dragged yourself out of your cozy bed, slightly annoyed. The moment you opened your door, you could feel your cheeks start to burn, for what was in front of you was quite a sight to behold.
    There stood Doctor Strange, topless. He wore a seductive smile and entered your room. His chest was brawny and slightly tanned, catching rays of sunlight from the rising sun. Strange took a moment to scan your room, his eyes settling on the bed. His smile widened and he turned to you. Everything about him had a golden hue; his crystal blue eyes sparkled with the golden light, as well as everything else. It was like seeing a god. A very handsome, curly-haired, seductive God.
    "Hello, (y/n)." He said, his voice like music. "Remember how I told you that I was going to teach you a thing or two about energy?" He pulled your body closer to his, the close proximity of your face to his caused your blush to deepen. "Because I would very much like to start our lesson." Strange growled softly in your ear, and you could feel the vibrations in his chest. His very muscular chest.
    "I-I- uh, what are you doing?" You stammered. You looked up at him, eyelashes fluttering as you tried to hide your face in embarrassment. His calloused hand touched your cheek, and he glanced at your lips. Slowly, he brought your face closer to his, and you could feel the soft skin of his lips graze yours. He looked up at you.
    "Do you want me to stop?" Strange said, looking slightly disappointed.
    "No! I mean," you were at a loss for words. You melted beneath him, unable to think coherently. "I-"
    Strange brought a finger to your lips. "Shh, don't speak." He moved a hand down to the small of your back, and the other to the back of your head, his fingers intertwining with your hair. Slowly, but softly he kissed you, molding his lips with yours. A small moan escaped your lips, which seemed to spur him on. He kissed you harder as he took in a deep breath, and then pushed you against the wall. His whole body was in contact with yours. Heat pooled to your core as he moved against you rythmically.
    Strange slowly began to remove your robe, letting it fall to the floor. He slid a hand up your thigh, hooking a finger around your lacy underwear. His touch was like silk. Slowly, he pulled them down, his touch teasing your skin. You wriggled beneath him, wanting him hurry up. Doctor strange smiled at you, bringing his face back up to yours.
    "Now, now, patience my dear." He said before kissing you hard. His fingers laced around yours as he pushed your arms over your head. You smirked.
    "Sorry Doctor, but patience isn't my virtue." You then pushed strange onto your bed, pinning him beneath you with the weight of your body. Your hands were still intwined with his, and you pulled the same trick he did; you pulled his arms over his head and began kissing him. He tried to move, but you grunted in disapproval and held him there. Eventually, he relaxed and you started to trail hisses from his jawline down to his neck. You bit him softly, then kissed over the love bite. You felt the deep rumbling of his chest when he moaned.
    The beautiful sound momentarily weakened you, and Strange took this opportunity to flip you onto your back. He grinned and pinned you down, placing himself between your legs. He let one of his hands move down to cup your breast, and he began massaging it. You arched your back, hoping to get him to touch you more. Much to your avail, He sat up.
    "You're so beautiful, (y/n)," he said as he began to remove his pants. You sat up too and began helping him, letting your hand trail down his abdomen before reaching his waistline. You kissed him right above it, causing him to shiver. You smiled and pulled his pants off. Finally, you were able to remove the article of clothing, your smile widening when you saw the obvious bulge in his trousers. Strange smiled too, and guided you back down on the bed. His bulge was pressed between your legs, and he teased you by only letting it touch your thigh. "So very beautiful," he whispered as he leaned in closer, kissing you passionately.
    He became more aggressive with his actions, struggling to not lose control. Though, you wouldn't mind if he did. He rocked you on the bed, the thin fabric of his trousers being the only thing between you and him. His muscular chest rubbed agains your torso, and Strange began to trace your collarbone with kisses. They were soft and sweet. He moved up to your neck, his breath tickling your ear. Shivers were sent up and down your spine. Another moan escaped his luxurious lips, the sound so close to your ear that you couldn't help but melt beneath him.
    "Stephen please," you said, impatience kicking in. "I can't wait much longer." Your voice turned into a whimper.

    There was a knock at your door, a familiar voice calling out from the other side. "(Y/n) are you alright? Are you having a nightmare?" Immediately, you jolted awake, your cheeks flushed.
    "Yeah, I'm alright." You called out, feeling embarrassed. "I was just dreaming." Your blush deepened as you remembered your rather promiscuous dream.
    "Sorry, I just thought I heard you say my name."
    "It's ok, I'm fine." Your voice felt rushed.
    "Ok. Well you might want to get dressed. I think it's time for your first lesson." His words didn't help your situation at all, as you remembered the lesson you had just dreamed of.
    "I'll get ready then." You wanted to hide beneath your covers and stay there forever. How an I going to face him when all I'll be able to think about is my dream!
   "Ok. Whenever you're ready"
Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuuuckk.

Author's note: oh, I know, we got interrupted, I'm so so sorry. Think of it as a teaser of what's to come ;). I hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to leave any feedback in the comments below. here's a sexy picture of Benedict Cumberbatch for your troubles. Don't hate me!

 Don't hate me!