.16

Today I am at the Cullen's hanging out with Rosalie. She surprisingly likes me, don't know why, but who cares. "So have you and Paul you know." She asked. "Oh no." I gasped in shock. "Why not." She pushed. "We are still pretty young and." I trailed off. "And what." She asked. "I can't tell you here to many listeners." I laugh. "Hey." We heard them yell. We ran outside and far enough where they could hear us. "So." She asked. "Well I found out that I can't have kids." I said sadly. "What." She gasped. "I know Billy said it was a she wolf thing, but what I'm mostly scared of is what Paul is going to think." I said. "He would still love you the same, I mean you were meant for each other." She said in a days. "Thanks Rose, let's head back." I smiled.

〰〰〰LATER THAT DAY〰〰〰

We all were hanging out at Emily and Sam's I plan on tell the Pack about my secret but I just don't know. "Ava you okay you look lost in thought." Quil said. "Umm yeah I just have to tell you something, it is really meant for Paul but I think all of you should know. " I started and they nod. "Well I went to the doctors for a check up and they did some blood work and found out that I can't have kids. I talked at dad he said it's natural for a she wolf." I said looking at my hands. Emily rushed over to me and hugged me. "Oh my god." She said and I started crying. "And I didn't want to tell you but I knew when it came time that you need to know anyway." I said looking at Paul, but he didn't say anything. "Paul said something." I beg. He just set there in shock. "I knew I should've told you." I said angry and left. I went to our house and locked myself in the bathroom.

➰➰➰PAUL'S POV➰➰➰

I didn't know what to say. "Paul said something." Avery begged. But I couldn't nothing came out. "I knew I should've told you." She said and left. "Paul what are you still doing here go after her." Seth said. "I don't know what to say to her." I attended. "Just tell her what your thinking." Leah said. "I'm not thinking of anything." I said. "Well if you really love my sister you will know." Jacob said. I got up and followed her sent to our house. "Avery." I called out but nothing. I ran up to our room and saw the bathroom door closed. "Babe can we talk about this." I beg. "What there to talk about." I heard her ask. "Avery I still love, I will always love you and just because you can't have kids doesn't I love you any less. We will get through this together and there is still other options." I said. "Just open the door please." I beg and she opened it and fell into my arms. "I love you too." She whispered.