.14

Meet Alex Paul

When Paul and I got home it was 10:45. We changed and got in bed. "We have school tomorrow." I said. "No you have school tomorrow. I graduated." Paul smirked. "What no fair." I wined.

THE NEXT DAY

PAUL'S POV
I watched Avery as slept, I was  about to wake her up. "Avery time to get up." I said. "No." She groaned. "I don't want to go." She said looking at me. "Then you won't see me." I said. "What." She asked. "I'm your new gym teacher." I said. "Really." She asked. "Yeah now get dressed." I asked. She squealed and hurry to the bathroom.

AVERY'S POV
I got ready and we got in the car, we parked. "But like half the Rez knows that we are dating." I said. "So your 18, I'm 19." He said and I nodded. We got our of the car. "See you 5th period." I said and he nodded kissing my cheek and walking to the gym. This would be my first day back the it all happened. I open the doors and all eyes are on me. "Oh my god." People gasp. I walk to my locker and Seth, Brady, and Collin come up to me. "Hey guys." I say. "Hey." They said back. They just stood there looking at me. "What." I ask. "The whole school found out that you broke your ribs, for a normal person you should still be in the hospital." Seth whispered. "It's okay it's just see how the day goes okay." I said and he nodded. I walked down the hall and the three boys followed me. "Well look at this they are following a girl now." A boy laughs with this friends. I grab him by his neck and slam him against the lockers. "Leave them alone or your to get embarrassed because a girl beat you up." I said and he nodded. "That goes for all of you." I yelled out to the people around. The bell rang and people went to class. "Thanks." The boys said. "No problem pups, get to class I have to do some thing." I say and they nod. I walk to the gym, I know Paul has a class but I don't care I walk through the very loud doors. Eyes went to my as I walk up to Paul. "Class lets have a free day today." He said and people walked off. "What's wrong." He asks. "Nothing it's just I don't think I'm ready, but I have to be here or Seth, Brady, and Collin and will get bullied, I mean for god sakes I slammed him against a locker a normal girl won't be able to do that." I ramble. "Avery it's okay just relax, you graduate 4 months from now you can do this." He said. "Thanks babe but I have to get to class." I said. "Oh and can I have a note saying that you made me late." I ask. "Sure." He said. I took the note and walked to class.