Chapter 1

"Miss Luna, could you please help out with this Pokmon? Chancey and I have our hands quite full at the moment." Nurse Joy asked me as I got into my outfit.

"Of course, I will see to it."

I was a certified in Pokemon medicine back in my kingdom at the age of 7. I was quite the healer.

After I arrived in Pallet, and got my Pikachu (whom was resting on my shoulder), I came to the poke center.Nurse Joys from my region talked a lot about me and this Nurse Joy here thought it would be a good start for my adventure if I helped out here. It was true. I needed something to do before I even start to explore. I didn't want to travel alone. I was hoping to find a trainer at some point that would let me travel with them.

"Hello, welcome to the Pokemon center-"

"Could you please help me, Miss?There is something wrong with my Charmader!" The boy said, holding on to his Charmander.

"Of course, let me look him over."I said as I ran around the counter.

"Tell me what's the matter,Charmander."

"Char, char char char... I smelled something and I can't hardly move..."

"Okay, your Charmander will be fine, just some paralysis." I said, squirting a few little squirts on Charmander.

"Thank you so much, miss-"

"It's no problem at all. Be careful next time, okay Charmander."

"Char Char Charmander! Yep Yep, Thank You!"

The boy bowed and he then left with his Pokemon. All of a sudden, a boy came in with many people crowding around him.

"Hey, Nurse.Could you look at my Pokemon before I head off on my adventure? I thought a good old check up would be good on my first day." A boy told me and rolled my eyes a bit.

"I will." I said and he handed me his Pokemon.

"Huh, that's funny. Most people are ecstatic to see me. You must be new. I'm Gary Oak, the Professor's grandson. So who are you?"

"Notta Anyofyourbuisness." I winked at him and he looked a little streamed. Pikachu smirked in her own Pika way on my shoulder.

"Just look at my Pokemon and I'll go." He said and I smiled a little. This kid thought he was such a big shot.

I quickly analyzed his Pokemon and gave the ball back to him.

"There you are,Gary. I hope you have a great adventure."

"Hope is for suckers." and he left with the crowd and cheerleaders right behind him.

"Luna, you will be needed in the next town. I suggest you get there before it starts raining." Nurse Joy came out and I nodded.

"I hope you find someone to share an adventure with, Luna."

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." I said and she waved goodbye as I left.

I walked down the dirt road. A boy out in the woods was throwing rocks. Why, I didn't know. I kept walking, finally coming to the Pokemon center.

"Oh! You must be Luna! Thank goodness you came! I need a little help with this Pokemon!" Nurse Joy yelled and I ran right there.

I looked around andthere was a Pokemon I was familiar with, I thought.

"This is a Likitung." Nurse Joy clarified for me.

Likitung: The Licking Pokemon. Lickitung learns about new things by licking them to discover taste and texture. Sour tastes is not it's favorite.

This pokemon looked a little bit like Lickilicky. It tried to speak to me,but I never could understand it, unlike pokemon I knew.

"Liki Liki Liky!" It told me and I was confused.

"Luna, do you not understand that pokemon?" Nurse Joy whispered and I nodded. Only the Nurse Joys, the Professors, and my family knew of my special abilities.

"I can still help it, even if it's a bit more challenging." I said with pure confidence.

"Alright, I gotta go take care of the others." Nurse Joy said and quickly ran off.

I looked at Lickytung. It couldn't be that bad figuring out what to do without knowing how to communicate with it. Nurse Joys do it all the time.

I looked at it closely, there was something wrong with it's tongue. I looked at it's tongue and there was something spikey on it,something like thorns.

"There's your problem. Likitung, you just licked up something that had some thorns by accident. I just need to just pull them out." I said as I got the tweezers and a dish. I lightly tugged the thorns, Likitung reacting every time. When I had all the thorns out, Likitung felt a lot better, for sure.

"Thank you so much!" The boy that must have owned the Likitung said as he came over.

"You're welcome! Next time be very careful,Likitung. Not everything is edible." I said, smiling a little and that caused the boy to smile back.

"Thank you so much!" He bowed and then left. I then was back behind the desk, my eyes wondering, gazing out the windows. I hoped to find someone to journey with, but being a nurse wasn't all that bad.

Gradually,rain came on, the dark clouds covered the sky. The droplets were dripping down from the roof, and the rain made ever-growing puddles.I looked out, saw a few figures, ones of some birds and another of a boy biking away. I watched a bit, I wondered what was really happening. Suddenly I saw the boy fall from the bike, the birds after him. I ran around the counter and ran out the door, that boy needed my help.

I ran out in the pouring rain, my pink dress, white tights, and white shoes soaked and muddy. I kept running, my Pikachu was right behind me. I then started to see a yellow pokemon jumping on the bike and delivered a impacting thunderbolt to those birds for that boy. I stopped in my tracks, seeing the boy on the now muddy road and his pokemon on the electrocuted bike.

I then shook my head and kept on running, almost reaching the boy. He noticed something off about his pokemon, it was hurt by reading his body language. He grabbed the pokemon and started running towards me.

"HEY!I NEED HELP!"