"No."

He sighed and got himself off the desk, but before he could leave my arm reach I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him back up on the desk. He squeaked from the sudden impact of my arm pulling him back. I raised him placed him back on my desk.

His shirt was still of so I put my hands in his exposed chest, "You're so naughty." I licked his chest, my tongue licking across his nipples. I got down on my knees so I could reach his cock. I unbuttoned his jeans yanking them down. He raised his bum off the desk so I could pull of his jeans all the way. Once his lower half was completely naked, I grabbed his member and inserted it in my mouth.

He moaned, I bounced my head up and down. Licking across his shaft, working my tongue on every inch. He tangled his hand in my hair driving me further down. I mastered my gag reflex and gladly took him deeper in my mouth. I felt his cock pulse and swell in my mouth. I knew he was close. I pulled my head off of him making him whimper.

We were really about to do this in my Study on he desk.

I pushed him down so his back was on my desk. I grabbed his thighs, pulling him bum closer to the edge off the desk. I pulled my harden cock out of my pants and aligned it to his hole. Precum already coating it from his dripping member. God, he really was beautiful.

"Tell me what you want, Draco."

He squirmed on the table, arching his back.

"I want you, Harry. I need you to fuck me open. Fuck me until I can't remember my name," he said. Holy fuck, was that hot.

I put the tip of my cock to his hole. I pushed slightly in.

"Merlin, you're so tight. Did you finger yourself?"

His breathes became long, intense gasps. His hands clutching the ends of the desk. His hair has falling in his face.

"In the shower," he replied. His words made the heat rush to my member. I could see him now. Him in the shower, inserting his fingers inside of him, thinking about me.

"You're so hot. You're such a slut. Are you my slut?" I asked pushing further in.

"Oh yes, I'm your slut. I'm a cock slut for you," he moaned.

I was fully inside him now. I stayed still for moments until I started moving. He moaned as I moved deep inside. I feel his warm inner walls surrounding my aching cock and I couldn't wait to fuck him into oblivion.

Moving faster than before I searched for the spot where he feels it the most. Few seconds later he stifled his loudest moan, yet.

"Why are you holding down your voice?"

"B-because...," he grunted.

I rose my hand putting it in his mouth. Drool coming out of his mouth, when my fingers opened his mouth for the noises to come out. I thrusted into him faster and harder.

"More! Oh merlin, you feel so good! Deeper," Draco screamed. I took my cock out of him and slammed back in with a loud moan from both of us.

"Draco, you feel so fucking good."

I put my hands under his thighs, raising him closer. I continued to brutally thrust into his beautiful body. We noises and skin slapping skin filled the room.

I took myself out of him.

"Flip over," I commanded. He did as I said and flipped over. He was not bending over my desk. I entered him again. I leaned down behind him as I reached for his leaking cock. Wrapping my hands around it I started to stroke him in time with my thrust.

"Oh yes yes yes," he chanted. His voice was full of lust.

"Oh fuck Draco I'm going to come."

I'm thrust into him harder, hitting his prostate every time. I felt my cock pulse inside him and then I released my load into him.

"I'm close," he warned.

I pulled out of him before he was going to climax. He whined.

"Harry!"

I flipped him over again and put his cock inside my mouth. I also inserted three fingers inside him. I thrusted my fingers inside him as I licked his precum covered cock in my mouth. This was heaven. He bucked his hips, sending him close.

"Fuck, harry," he moaned when he came in my mouth. I swallowed every bit and took my fingers out of him. He was sweaty and out of breath. I kissed him again, pulling him up. He wrapped his naked body around my waist. I carried him into our room.

"I am not done with you, love. Now that you have my attention, you're not loosing it," I said.

He smirked at me. He pulled me closer to him. Embracing my presence.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, prat," I replied. I kissed him again. Then I handcuffed him to our bed post