Oh, Mr Way 2

Frank walked through the door of him and his kittens apartment. He slammed the door after a long, hard day at work. All he wanted was Gerard, his kitten.

Gerard's footsteps were heard from the stairs. Frank threw his stuff from work to the ground to go see his kitten.

"Hey, baby." Frank sighed, petting Gerard's ear. Gerard blushed and rubbed up against Frank's thigh.

"Have you been good for me, kitten?" Frank asked Gerard, stroking his hair.

"No, I'm sorry daddy. It was so achey, I had to!" Gerard exclaimed, chewing on his lip.

"You know it's not good when you misbehave, it only gets you punished, kitten." Frank replied, with a dark smirk taking over his mouth.

"Oh no." Gerard whispered, prior to when Frank grabbed him by his collar all the way up to the bedroom. Frank held onto his kitten's collar tight, dragging him onto the bed.

"You're not allowed to touch yourself when I'm not here, you fucking slut." Frank says, smacking Gerard's ass hard, causing him to yelp loudly. 

"I'm sorry daddy." Gerard whimpered, digging his fingernails into his palm.

"You'll be sorry, and won't disobey me anymore after this." Frank replies darkly, walking to his bedside table to pull out handcuffs, a whip and a gag.

Frank placed the handcuffs on Gerard, attached to the headboard. He took Gerard's dick in his mouth, with something behind his back. Gerard was breathing heavily, along with his legs shaking violently. Frank was hallowing his cheeks, sucking harder and harder, swirling his tongue around faster and faster.

"G-going to release." Gerard moans loudly, his arms shaking. Frank smirks, quickly placing the ring around Gerard's cock.

"Fuck!" Gerard groans, frustrated and upset.

"Your fault, you slut." Frank smirked, removing his mouth from Gerard's dick. Frank decided he wanted to play with Gerard a little longer. He roamed his hands around Gerard's ass, slipping one finger in dry. Gerard's back arched, as he let out a pained hiss.

"Shut up, whore." Frank said, slipping on the gag. Gerard nodded as tears filled his eyes from the harsh pain. Frank added another digit,  scissoring his fingers. He felt so evil and wanted to hold Gerard till he stopped crying, but Frank knew he had to do what had to be done. Gerard had gotten used to it, and moved his hips down to get more of Frank inside of him. God, he really needed to cum but that stupid fucking ring was still on him. Frank took out his fingers. sucking on them lightly. After he stopped, he pulled out the whip and flipped Gerard to where his ass was showing.

Crack!

Gerard's eyes were filling with tears again, he let out a muffled scream, that the ball gag was blocking. Frank licked over where he hit Gerard, only to whip him again.

Gerard's ass was all red from how many times it was being smacked.

"Maybe 10 more?" Frank asked casually, tracing his fingers around Gerard's red marks. Gerard shook his head violently, his eyes still stinging from tears.

"Behave next time then, we wouldn't have this problem." Frank commented, undoing the gag. Gerard let out a sharp breath, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry daddy, it won't happen again." He whispered, hoping he wouldn't get another whipping from speaking without being told to.

"Don't let it. You have a choice, I go in completely dry and you get the ring off. OR, I go in with lube and you keep the ring on. What's it going to be, kitten?" Frank asked, looking Gerard in the eyes after he flipped him back over.

"Take it off!" Gerard hissed, prior to biting on his lips. Frank nods, removing the ring. Gerard released all over Frank's chest, as he exhaled heavily. Frank licked it all off, lining himself up to Gerard.

Frank went in slowly, feeling the tightness around his own cock. Gerard's breath was shaky, as well as Franks. He went in slowly, coming out slowly. Gerard was squeezing his eyes as tight as they could possibly go. Frank has never gone in dry before. Finally, Frank began to speed up as he felt Gerard's insides loosen slightly.

"F-faster please, daddy." Gerard moaned loudly, crossing his legs behind Frank's back. Frank sped up, thrusting his hips to where he got a rhythm. Both of them were moaning messes, especially Gerard who was being pounded into hard.

Gerard screamed, "O-oh right there!" Signaling that he hit his prostate. Frank managed to smirk, as he kept hitting it every time. 

"I-I'm gonna cum." Gerard squeaked out, moving his hips down to get more of his daddy.

"S-scream my name kitten." Frank yelled out, grasping onto Gerard's hips to make him come closer. Frank also felt a familiar pit at the bottom of his stomach, meaning he was going to release soon as well.

"Frank! Oh daddy!" Gerard moaned loudly, coming on them both. Gerard was seeing white, and was slowly coming down from his high as Frank was coming inside of him. Frank rode out his orgasm, thrusting getting slower. He pulled out of Gerard, breathing extremely heavily.

"You did me good, daddy." Gerard finally managed to say.

"Don't disobey me next time, understand me?" Frank replied, trailing his hands over Gerard's  pale body, gleaming with sweat. Gerard nodded,  moving his hands around, telling Frank to undo the handcuffs.

"Oh, 'm sorry kitten." Frank said, reaching up to remove them from Gerard's hands.

"You made me cum twice in an hour, daddy." Gerard commented, grasping onto his red wrists.

"Good, slut. You probably won't be able to walk or sit down for awhile, either." Frank laughed, watching Gerard struggle to sit up.

"I see that. Thank you, daddy." Gerard sighed, kissing Frank.

A/N, hopefully this was a nice surprise for people who demanded there be another Oh, Mr Way. I'm sorry it's not my best work, but I hope you guys like this!

~Headfirst For Frerard~