Book 1 - The Beginning

Start from the beginning

After that everything got weird my mind was acting as if it was fading in and out. I was listening but not listening to him talk. I remember something about a car or maybe that's what he said then I guess he stopped talking. He looked at me and I felt a presence of panic rose from him. It was like I saw him but didn't see him. I then lost feeling in my whole body and couldn't tell whether I was standing or being carried. I felt his arms around me and felt his heart beat but I couldn't feel mine. Then everything was groggy and finally dark.

There goes her again. She was wearing a black dress this time and holding a red rose. She was staring at herself in the lake she still looked bright and shining. "What happened?" I asked her. "You're okay you're just kind of sick it's an illness you've always had but the medicine you need isn't here." "Well where is it?" I didn't get to ask because everything was already changing but this time it was bright and serene. I opened my eyes to a white light being flashed in both of them really fast causing me to blink multiple times. "Alright Ms. Chambers you're awake. Can you tell me what happened" "where's my boyfriend" I said sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "He's out there" he motioned to the door. "He said your eyes had went clear then you kinda cried blood, then he said you just stood there" "yeah because I couldn't feel anything it was like all my sense knocked each other out." "He picked you up and ran you here that was quite some blocks." "Can I see him" "you lost a bit of blood to from your eyes and ears. But not that much too where it was life threatening." "Can I see him" I repeated getting up straightening my clothes. The doctor got up and opened the door. He handed me a glass of water which I took a few sips of and my dizziness suddenly vanished. When Vinnie came in I was shocked by his distorted face, he looked upset to. "Don't you ever scare me like that again," he picked me up and I wrapped around him and he held me close as he sat down on the bed. When his heart beat was calmer he sighed and leaned back to look at me. "Are you okay" "yeah I don't know what happened back there." "Alright come on I have to pick up your medicine then we're heading home." Vinnie was sweet; I bit my lip and looked at him. He took his finger and gently pulled my lip down from my teeth's grip and kissed it. I kissed him back it was long and hard. When he pulled away I got off his lap and put on my shoes as he held the door open. We walked out and got in his car and drove off. I fell asleep when we got to the pharmacy, the night was a gentle one and the medicine hit me hard. When we got to the house he had carried me inside and we slept together on the couch.

Helen had awakened at three in the morning. She went down the stairs to check on the kids. Eden was sleeping but Vinnie wasn't there. She sensed something else though that wrapped itself around Eden. She sensed a strange glow that formed around Eden it wasn't strong but it would be. Then the little blob had opened up and became a figure. The girl was so radiant that Helen had gasped. The tiny figure crossed her arms and nodded at Helen then she disappeared and Eden stirred but the glow was still hugged around her.

Chapter Three:

"Okay class for your homework you are to pick someone to work with and also your home work assignment is to pick a special part of history that you may think you can relate to. I want a three page essay and a half page summary that you will read for class tomorrow." The bell rang and everyone filed out. I got up from my seat and gathered my text book, journal and bag. "Ms. Chambers how are you?""Good and you""Good" she sighed. "How's Vinnie" she rose an eyebrow "He has a B in my class, where you have a B plus." "I know" I laughed. "Take care Ms. Yin" "You to Eden." I shook my head as I walked into the deserted hall ways. I went into the girl's bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes seemed a little dark under them and my skin looked abit lighter like kinda ashy but it wasn't. I wetted my hands with cold water then touched my face. The heat and tiredness from my face seemed to be drained into my hands and on to the towel when I dried my hands. I pulled out my cell phone that beeped in my pocket and read my new text message: