Chapter 2

I went to the school bus I saw my BFF, I went to her. Her name is mehgan" hey Joey!!" She said while smiling and waving her hand. I sit beside her and talked to her the whole ride.

~at school~

We arrived at school and went to my first class with meghan which was English and we just passed notes to each other and she whisperd to me " joey in resses we should go with cat,stacy, dan and phil. Lets meet up at the tree" we always meet at the tree and I said to her" sure lets text them after math class" because that is our 3rd sub. and after math was resses.
~ math~
Next thing I know " Rinnngg Rinnggg Rinnnnggggg!" The third bell finally rang we can text cat,stacy,dan and phil. Thay all said yes and we ran to the tree, dan and phil were already there " hey dan, phil! Me and meghan screamed together " oh....hey joey and meghan!" They said we huged then cat and stacy came " hey cat stacy!" We came to a group hug then we talked about random stuff, after that the bell rang" riingggg rinnnnggggg rinnnggggggggg!! " I went to PE class when I went there I saw Daniel preda the most handsome boy in school his hair in a perfect quiff he has a jawline that could almost cut someone and those hipnotizing green eyes I just wish that I was not a nerd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys ! Sorry i haven't updated that much:(🍆🍑

             Good Damn bye !!!