Running with Wolves Stiles/Teen Wolf Fan Fic

It crazy how much you could miss someone even though you never met them. that's how it is for me. I miss my parents so much even though I've never met them. Both my parents died in a car crash when i was 7 months. they were supposed to be driving back to from their date night. I was with my cousin Scott and Aunt Melissa McCall. Me and Scott are the same age hes older than by 5 month's. some people thought we ere brother and sister. Me and him look a lot alike. I have long brown hair that stops at waist with brown eyes that are covered with my long eyelashes. Scott has brown shaggy hair with cute puppy eyes. Me and Scott agreed we would be know as brother and sister for now on .We were inseparable we did everything together. when we had entered 3rd grade we met stiles stilinski the sheriffs son. ever since, we stuck together like two magnets except there were three. the both of them were always there for me. when i started my period sure stiles fainted but they helped me through it they even helped me through my tough times. Which is one out of the millions reasons I'm deeply in love with stiles. I started to develop feelings for stiles in 6 grade when he told me that my eyes shined perfectly under the sun.I've loved him for 5 years now. I love everything about him his Sarcasm,his laugh,whenever he spazzes out, how he talks with his hands , how he smiles just everything.Everything has been fine till now. weird stuff has been happening around this town... and I'm going to figure it out....

Read more to find out what happens