Part 5 The truth

Skye's POV

After getting ready for the date i got down stairs and see Kaylee, Noah, Ben ans Sean standing at the counter. "Hey guy whats up" I say as I walk up to them. " nothing you ready." Said Ben "yep see you guys later." I say as Ben grabs my had an intertwine our fingers together. " I miss this." I say as we head to his bike. "Ugh yeah me too." He said something up and he's not telling me. We get to the tree where he had it set up like out first date. We went sat down and started eating. " So what happened while I was away?" I asked trying to start conversation. " Noah and Kaylee finely go together. You know about Sean and Danielle." He said as he ate. "That it nothing else happened." " there's something I need to tell you and I need you to know I love you so much and it was a mistake." He said with guilt in he voice " what happened Ben what ever it is we can" " I was with Ana" he interrupted me " define with." I said not trying to raise my voice "we slept together." And with that my heart broke into 1,000 pieces "when" I said " Skye don't" "when Ben" I said one last time " you know when you kept calling me when you're grandfather died." He said making me chuckle while crying " So when I was falling apart over my grandfather and needed you wishing you where with me you didn't answer my calls because you where in bed with your ex girlfriend last time I checked Ana looks nothing like me. How did it even happen." " it was late I was missing you like crazy." He said " so it's my fault it happened. Your the one who told me I should go I didn't want to leave you but you told me it was ok to go." I cried " I can't even look at you." I started to get up and leave and Ben grabbed me and I turned around and slapped him hard " I trusted you and you betrayed me how could you your suppose to be the good choice maybe I should have picked Sean in stead."  I say then run away.
Wow what do you think will happen next?