*******Jordyn's P.o.v.*********
As Rebbeca slept her mom came into the room,

"Hey girls... I have some news." She says as she took a seat.

"What's the news?" I ask.

"Is it about the baby?!" Ava asks in worry.

"No, no thank goodness. It's about Rebbeca.." She says.

"We have to move back to San Antonio."

"Why? Is there something wring with you guys living here?" I asked.

"My husband wants a divorce. I need to go settle things with him over there back in Texas... I'd leave you girls here but Rebbeca can't stay. We both filed to adopt her so we have to see what's going to happen with her as well." She sighed.

"Do you not want to take full custody of Rebbeca?" Ava asks.

"It's not that I don't.. I'd like that very much it's just complicated with my husband and I. I don't know if he might want to take the full custody of her.."

"That doesn't make sense.. didn't you say that the reason why he didn't come along with you two when Rebbeca was pregnant was because it was rediculous?"

"Yes but he might want to take full custody of her because it was his idea to adopt in the first place." She says.

"I just want Rebbeca to be happy." I said turning to look at her as she sleeps.

"I do too. After everything is done and I take full custody of her she might want to come back so we won't be in Texas forever. Just for a few months till we settle all of this out."

"Alright." Ava sighs.

"Where am I going to be? I live with you guys." I asked.

"Would you like to come with us? I wouldn't want to leave you alone with the house." She says.

"That would be great.. I can help Rebbeca out with Audrey." I smile.

"Yes she'd like that very much." She smiles.

*******Becky's P.o.v.**********
It's been a week since I've had Audrey and I'm now back home packing my stuff back into boxes. I'm so mad that we have to go back to San Antonio... I wanted to stay here longer once Audrey's about 9 months but no. I have to leave right now and get back to the place that started all of this.

"Hey Becks are you ready to go?" My mom asks as she comes into the room.

"Yes. Last one." I said tapping up the box.

"Okay well I'll wait for you downstairs. Jordyn will come up here and help with all the boxes, I need to go back downstairs to tape up the last two boxes left.

"Okay." Was all that I said. She left and I threw my phone down onto my mattress.

"What am I going to do? Jordyn is going to find out everything." I said.

"Hey Becks need help?" She says which made me jump a little. I put my hand over my heart and breathed in and out.

"You scared me Jordyn!" I said.

"Haha sorry. Here I'll take this box." She laughs as she headed downstairs with the last box.

"Well here goes nothing." I said grabbing my phone and closed the door behind me.

"Mom where's Audrey?" I asked.

"She's in the car, Jordyn buckled her up already." She says. I nodded and headed out to sit next to Audrey.

"Do you mind sitting in the front with my mom? I'm going to be in the back just in case if I fall asleep and if Audrey starts to cry." I said to Jordyn.

"No I don't mind at all." She smiles.

"I'm pretty excited. I've never been to Texas... can't wait to start school there." She says. I froze in my tracks,

"Whe are starting school there? I'm going to their school again?" I asked.

"Yes. I thought your mom had told you already." She says with a confused look on her face. I quickly walked to the other side of the car and buckled in.

"I'm going to see Austin... again?" I took a deep breath in and let it out.

You can do this Rebbeca.

_____________
_________
____
////////////A\N\\\\\\\\\:
So yeee I updated I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I will be updating tomorrow and please like/comment! <3