Night 1

I think I hear a noise in the dining room. I knew I shouldn't have taken this job. My friend worked here before me and I haven't seen him since his first day. I hear the phone. Should I answer it? No, I am not going to answer it -  I am at work. It's probably just my friends messing with me. The power is going down? Wait.... why.... I don't understand. Bonny is gone!  He has moved. Why has he moved?  The camera went static. He is gone again. I am trapped in this office and I hate it. There are two buttons I can reach to shut the doors. I didn't think I would need them but maybe I will? 

The camera screen went fuzzy again. Bonny is in the hall next to me. What do I do? Maybe I should have answered the phone. What if it was the police telling me to leave? Wait there is another button. Should I push it? Okay, I will push it. A light? Why is there a light? I push the light again and Bonny is in the doorway. "AHHHH!!!" I scream and shut the door.  I look at the door. The power is going down fast. I open the door and flash the light. Bonny is gone. I look up and see a digital clock that says it is 5:00. Only an hour to go until the end of my shift. I flick through the cameras every once in a while.. 

The camera just went fuzzy again. I am not sure what it means but every time it does Bonny moves. Bonny hasn't come back to the office yet though. The clock turned to six o'clock. The power is back to 100% and the lights are on. I look at the camera's. They are all off? But why? 

I hear a key jingling the door open. I get up off the chair and walk out of the office. I see Bonny. He is off? Just slumped over on the floor. I don't know what it is about this place but I needed to find out more. So I am definitely coming back.