Logan imagine part 2

Logan: I've had a great game! Except from the part that I got beaten by you!
You: You're so jealous! Henderson jealous!
You poked his muscular arm and smiled.

LOGAN'S POV

Y/N poked my arm and gave me a cute smile. I really liked her but I'm so anxious she doesn't like me...

We went over to the guys and Y/N said we should play laser tag.

Kendall: Everyone grab a partner.

Everyone nodded. Kendall went with James and Y/N was left to go with me and Carlos went by himself.

END OF POV.

You went to walk over to laser place to put on the laser equipment. You went into the laser place filled with lights.
You heard the voice through the speaker saying.

Laser guy: 3..2...1...go!

You saw Kendall in front of you and pointed you laser at him but missed! You were near Logan trying to find James.

Meanwhile...
Kendall: Ok, so James so you push Y/N so Logan catches her!
James: Ok where are they?
Kendall: Over there!
Carlos points at you and Logan. James goes behind you and pushes you towards Logan. Logan catches you with one of his hands on your head.
Y/N: Thanks Logan.
You lean and kiss Logan on lips and he kisses back.
You see Kendall, James , Carlos smile and applaud.
Y/N: So... we are a 'thing' now?
Logan: Yep.
----------------------------------------------A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this! Leave a comment if you want an imagine!