00. prologue.

December 31st, 2012

I saw this girl today, on my way home. She seemed, worried, confused - dazed almost. My curiosity got the better of me and I paid attention to her. Something captivated me. I don't think it was her chipped nail polish, or even the rips in her jeans. Something in her eyes, it seemed off. She just - it was almost like she couldn't focus - she was shaking. The temperature was quite cold, she was no where near dressed for it. New Years Eve, today, and this must have been pushing 11pm when she got on the bus. Not in the best area of town either, I thought maybe she was leaving a friends house, a party even, but she was avoiding something. Someone? I remember where she got off as well, a small plaza with small flats above the stores. Could she own one?

I wrote down her appearance, as she left the bus.

- skinny

-pale

-freckles

But why only physical? Is a person not more than an appearance? Why do we form an opinion of people based on how they are built physically? My professor had always told the class that,

‘if you find something that intrigues you, stick with it!’

I want to know more about her, this girl that was by chance I saw. Everybody has a story, I would guess hers is to compare to non other.

I really hope to see her again.

Harry x.

***

an; so her is the prologue, hope you like it. stick around awhile? – n x.