Chapter 31

There I sat in the middle of my bed, waiting for Austin to get out of the shower. It was weird. I couldn't exactly understand how my mind was filled with a million thoughts yet was completely empty at the same time. I didn't really know where to go from here either. I mean, this wasn't going to be a secret anymore. People were going to know what happened. It would be in magazines, mahomies would have to face Austin being in a relationship and Austin was going to have to deal with endless crap about "stealing" his best friend's girl. This was a complete mess.

**

The bathroom door creaked open, revealing Austin in the clothes I had given him.

"Hey, um, where do you want me to do with this?" He asked, raising the towel.

"You can just leave it in the bathroom," I replied.

Austin tossed the towel back, onto what looked like the sink and walked over to the bed, taking a seat next to me.

"Hey," he spoke, placing his hand on my chin and turning it to face it, "what are you thinking?"

"I don't know," I laughed, "just I guess, about how exactly this is gonna work," I replied.

He smiled, as he looked down at me as I spoke and gently pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing," he joked.

"They're never going to be okay with it,"

Austin let out a huge sigh. "I know. But that's them and this is us and as far as I'm concerned, I'm prepared for whatever happens,"

"Austin, I don't want to be the reason that you lose all of your friends. That's not fair to them or you and I,"

"Shhh," Austin cut me off, "you aren't that reason. All I'm saying is that, it's going to work out to the way it needs to be," I smiled as he spoke.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips, placing a hand on the bed as support.

"One thing though," I said, pulling away.

"What is it?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "No one ever needs to know that Alex knows. Talk to him and tell him that he needs to lock that away and throw away the key. Just tell him to forget he found out when he did. I don't want to mess up his friendship with Zach, too,"

"Okay, I'll talk to him," he assured me.

"Okay," I smiled.

**

By the time we had finished talking, it was already 2am so we figured it was time to turn in for the night.

Austin hopped into my bed and crawled up under the blankets and adjusted the pillows behind his head. After he had, he laid down and looked up at me and smiled.

I stared in amazement of how comfortable he was.

"I just love how you make yourself all at home in bed," I joked.

"Yeah, well I'm kind of in it a lot," he winked.

I playfully gasped before tossing a pillow at him and curling up next to him.

Austin sat up for a moment, pulling his shirt off his torso and tossing it to the floor. I stared up at him in all his beauty. Austin turned around and saw me staring and began to smile at me before I grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him on top of me.

The kissing was aggressive. Very aggressive. It was much different than anything is experienced before. It was almost frightening but amazing at the same time.

I felt Austin caress my upper torso before placing his hand on the back of my head, grabbing a hold of my hair.

I pulled away for a quick second to catch my breath but was almost immediately pulled back to Austin's lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his somehow found my hips and began to make them move in sync with his. I felt the pressure of his body with mine as he tugged at my shirt, before forcefully ripping it off and throwing it across the floor.

His lips moved with mine as he pulled my body up closer to his. His hands were on my lower back and mine were on his upper when he suddenly moved his lips to my neck.

I suddenly felt a rush of emotions coming back to me. As if every memory I had over the past couple of months rushed back into my mind and it killed me.

"Austin," I let out.

"What is it, baby," he spoke, taking a break from the kissing.

I pushed chest, bringing him directly in front of me.

"What is it?" He repeated.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, tears beginning to fill my eyes.

"Babe," he spoke, grabbing the back of my neck and pulled it to his chest.

He took a deep breath, almost as if he was about to tell himself something, "we are gonna take it day by day. All of these people," he paused, "they're gonna talk about us. People are going to assume things about us and people are going to take sides and it's gonna be hard as hell. But it's gonna be okay,"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because this, us, we're bigger than all of it. All of the crap we're gonna face is only going to make us stronger. We are worth fighting for. You have to believe that," he replied before gently placing a kiss on my forehead.

"It's all gonna be okay, I promise," he added.