Part 10 ~ what just happened?

Aria's P.O.V

Joe came over and kissed me gently on the lips. "I love you Aria, you don't understand  what you mean to me. But I need to tell you that".....
My dream was interrupted by my phone buzzing. I grabbed my phone from side cabinet and seen that joe had sent me some snaps. (Snapchats) I opened them and they were of caspar sleeping. I decided to continue reading 'noughts & crosses' which I absolutely love. The book is unique and beautiful!
An hour later
I was now half way through the book and I decided to freshen up and get dressed.

After I was out the shower, I decided to put on some black jeans and a cute net top with some black heels. I curled my hair and I done my everyday makeup look. I was ready and I decided to give joe and Caspar a visit. I knocked on the door and heard "come in!". I couldn't really tell who said it but I still walked in. Caspar was lying down on his bed and joe was in the shower. "Morning Aria, how you feeling since last night?" Caspar asked me seriously. "Hey caspar, umm I don't know what to feel. I'm glad that they found your stuff so you guys can move in whenever. I'm just surprised about Sam and how he"- I was cut off by Joe coming in the room in only his towel. His body was..... so beautiful. His abs were carefully carved, his face was defined and his eyes were like a swimming pool which you can just fall deep into. *Snap!* caspar snapped his fingers at me and asked if I was okay. "Sorry I just uhhh..." I blushed so bad that if you compared me to a tomato, you wouldn't be able to see the difference. Joe smirked at me and that made me blush even more. I decided it was best to leave so he could get dressed.

An hour later

We were all sitting in the living room cathing up on Pretty Little Liars whilst eating some marshmallows. At the end of the episode we decided to go to the park for a nice day out so we all grabbed out coats and headed out.
We reached to the park and it was a bit cold so I decided to zip up my black coat. We all sat by the pond and took pictures for instagram and snapchat. I seen all the swings and seesaws etc and I immediately ran for them like a little kid! I turned to see jaspar still sitting by the water. I went on the swings and went down the slide,  I felt like a little kid again which felt like so much fun. Luckily there weren't many people around other than a couple and their kid. The lady was wearing the same coat as me and similar jeans which made me chuckle. In the distance I seen a hot drinks stand and I decided to go get some drinks for jaspar and me.

Joe's P.O.V

Me and Caspar was sitting by the pond talking about the whole Sam situation and how freaky he is. I explained thoroughly to Caspar about what Sam and Aria was like and how he abused her. I also told him about the time I punched him in the face. I still have a mark on my face which hasn't healed properly for when he hit me. After about 10 mins of talking, i wanted to go find Aria. "Hey caspar I'm going to look for Aria and see if we can all go out for a meal" I said. "Yeah I will stay here because I need to call Oli and plan for a video we are going to be filming" He responded. I nodded and walked towards the swings. It was about a 2 minute walk but I could still see the park pretty clearly although the people weren't very clear. Aria is such a little kid I thought to myself. As I got closer I seen Aria making out with a tall guy! "No....." I whispered. I abruptly turned around and started power walking towards Caspar. Tears where now filling my eyes as I replayed what I saw over and over in my head. I got to caspar and grabbed him by his arm taking him with me in the total opposite direction of Aria. I can't believe she could do that me, I liked her. Was it all a lie? We were dating. I know we weren't officially together but still. " What's wrong joe! Stop dragging me!" He yelled. I stayed quiet and I cried. "Joe?!" He said. "Can you talk to me please?" He said again. "ARIA WAS KISSING ANOTHER GUY!" I yelled back at him stopping in our tracks. Shock rushed over Caspars face and I was devastated. "How do you know it was her?" He asked me more calmly this time. "It was her. She was wearing the same coat and the same jeans. She was making out with a tall guy" I started running towards Aria's house to grab my stuff leaving Caspar behind.

Aria's P.O.V

I got us all some regular hot chocolates because I didn't know what they would want. I payed the lady and started to walk towards the pond. There was no sign of Jaspar. This really confused me. I tried calling joe 3 times but he didn't answer. I called caspar and he answered and told me to got home. He seemed pissed off but I was really confused to why. I went home and seen that jaspars bags and belongings were all gone. There was nothing left. The spare room was clean and tidy just the way it was before jaspar stayed here. I sat down and tried calling joe again but he didn't answer so I left him some messages. I called caspar to see what was going on. "Wtf is going on? Where are you guys?" I asked very sternly. "Please just don't contact us yet it's best for us all" He responded.  I was shocked at what he said. "What even happened, one minute you both were there and the other minute you both were gone and not talking to me properly." I was really getting annoyed so before he could respond, I decided to end the call.
I thought I should cool off because I was really annoyed now. What have I even done to anyone.  I just went to get them some drinks and played in the park. Maybe they were embarrassed of me so they ditched me.  I was trying to think of many different conclusions but nothing really added up. All of this thinking was starting to make my head hurt so I went to bed early because it's best for me to calm down. 

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Sorry for not posting, I've been very lazing recently.  I will try and post more.  Thanks for the support byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x