He laughs humorlessly, "I can't say it came too soon. It should have happened a while ago. Becks is a great person-" 

"Says who?" I interrupt before he can go on. 

He smiles knowingly and continues, "She's a little rough around the edges, but a good person at heart. She's just not right for me." 

I shake my head at him, "She's a complete witch. I can't believe that you put up with that shit as long as you did." 

"Let's not talk about it," he suggests as he leans back against the seat next to me. "I just want to get so trashed that I don't remember my name." 

I nod and lean back. The rest of the ride is silent as we make our way back to my apartment. 

It takes us no time to get out of our suits and into something more comfortable. By the time we're ready, I've grabbed my car keys and we're out the door. I drive to Topher's house so that we can take a cab from there to the bar. Neither of us will be driving and I'll be staying at his after. 

We get to the small bar before everyone else. Topher and I like to hang out here sometimes after hours because it's comfortably quaint and no one would suspect us to come here. We can drink and be ourselves and not have to worry about it being in the papers the next day. Plus it's a ten minute ride from his place.  

It's already after closing time when we get there. Since it's a local pub and not really a night life part spot they close early at about 1am. Toph uses his key. We quickly make our way inside and lock it again once the door is closed. 

On our way over, I sent a text to the other four on where to meet us. They agreed to text me when they got here so I could unlock the door for them. 

When we walk into the actual bar, Topher's cousin, Sammi, is behind it washing glasses.  

"Hey guys," she greets us. "How did the premiere go?" 

I shrug - not really having much to compare it to, but my best friend answers her, "Same as usual. Lot of pictures. An interview. Watched a movie. Becks caused drama." 

"Is she coming tonight?" Sammi asks looking a little worried. 

He laughs and looks over at me, "No. This guy over here scared her off." 

"I didn't scare her off," I clarify to her as I sit in one of the barstools. "I merely told her your cousin didn't want to talk to her. He's the one that started it." 

"I broke up with her before we got out of the limo," he admits while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"About effing time," she tells him as she dries the last glass. "She was a disaster waiting to happen." 

"Thank you," I agree as I hold my hand in her direction and look at Toph. 

He shakes his head and give one of the smiles that girls go nuts for, "Whatever. I'm glad it's over." He sits on the stool next to mine and plays a little beat on the bar top. Looking up to Sammi he gives her the fakest smile he can conjure, "You want to make us some drinks?" 

"Am I actually invited this time or am I just the bartender again?" she asks cocking an eyebrow in amusement. 

He lets out a little chuckle, "Well we have four people joining us this wonderful evening. Only two of them will be drinking. If you wanna drink with us, you have to allow me behind the bar too." He flashes another childish smile. 

She rolls her eyes and asks, "Who is coming to meet you guys?" 

"Riel, Tripp, Ashley, and Joel," I tell her as she grabs a couple rocks glasses. 

Save My Day (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें