Chapter 3

Veronica POV

     Hedge came bursting in. The old satyr was covered in sweat. His yellow t-shirt stuck onto his skin, he had no pants on so you could see his sweaty goat legs. 

Gross!

  I tried hard not throw-up.  

   "The Seven! The Seven! They're coming! Not tomorrow, not next week! Today! Emily! Make sure the spa is in good shape! Veronica, David make sure the status is all clear! Make sure they have great rooms! And that they suit them! Claire, clean the rooms that-" 

"Hedge! Woah, slow down, you old satyr!" Mike interrupted, "What do you mean The Seven are coming?" 

  "The Seven! You know Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Pi-"

   "Hedge! We know who The Seven are! But, why do you tell us this now?! They're important demigods! Especially since they put Gaea to sleep!" I interrupted.

  Hedge sighed and said, "I just off the phone with Chiron. He said that The Seven were coming. But he said today! So, we have no time to lose!" He added, "So, back to orders! Claire clean the rooms that Veronica and David pick! Gabriella-"

  "I prefer to be called Gabby!" Gabby said.

  "Yeah, sure, sorry cupcake." Hedge mumbled, he added, "Gabby fix up the bathrooms!-"

  Gabby interrupted, "Again?! Just because I could control water doesn't mean I always have to do bathroom duty!" 

  "Yeah? Well too bad, cupcake! Mike! Help Gabby with the bathrooms! Lucas! Make sure the food is good! Oh, and Emily! Make sure their wardrobe is perfect!" We all stared at Hedge. He glared at us and said, "What are all of you looking at! Go! They're coming today!"

  With that we all went out and scrambled to our places.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mike POV 

With everyone running I couldn't find Gabby, Veronica or David. 

    I spotted Veronica's blonde hair. I ran up to her. She smiled when she saw me. I smiled back. Her smile always made me smile. We've been friends since we were ten! Sometimes I wonder if we could be more than friends.- O My Gods! I've been spending too much time with the Aphrodite chicks. And watching those movies Veronica loved to watch.

  "Hey, Smarts!" 

  "Hey, Frosty!" 

  We always called each other these names. Actually it was Veronica, David, Claire, Gabby, and I we always made names for each other. Veronica started it since we were all twelve and David was thirteen.  

"So, where's David and Gabby?"

 "David's figuring out which rooms are best."

  "Why do that? Just get Percy a room filled with fish. And Annabeth... Well your her sister and all of you children of Athena are the same so-" 

 "Oh shut it Frosty!"

 I was going to say something but, David, Claire, and Gabby appeared out of nowhere. Claire's magic can do that. I hate when she does that.

Oh, let me just use my powers and telleport myself and my friends and scare the shit out of Mike! 

 I jumped back, and screamed a little. Claire laughed at me.

  "Well, well, well. Here comes The Wicked Witch From The West!" I said.

  "We meet again Jack Frost!" Claire said.

    "Children, children! Please settle down!" Said Gabby.

   I turned to Veronica and said, "So, which rooms cause I've gotta a date with a toilet!" Everyone stared at me. "Yeah... It sounded a lot more better in my head..." 

  Veronica rolled her eyes and said,"David why do us children of Athena have to deal with these..." She turned to me then to Claire and Gabby and added, "These things!" 

  "Oh shut up! I've gotta clean the rooms! Which rooms?!" Claire said. 

  David sighed and said, "Hedge said some other demi-gods were coming too. But he said to keep it secret. But since you guys have to clean and do bathroom duty, I'll only tell you that. The room numbers are in these papers." He handed all of us little pieces of paper. 

  "Now did that take so long? I've gotta go clean the rooms! Bye!" Claire said and ran. 

   "Yeah me too. Hedge will beat me with his bat if I don't do bathroom duty soon." Gabby said while summoning fire in one hand and water on the other. I had to fight the urge to jump back. Ice didn't go well with fire. "Meet you later!" She ran off. 

  "I'll be going now." I walked away. Leaving David and Veronica alone. I opened the peice of paper.

Percy Jackson Room Number 213

Jason Grace Room Number 215

Frank Zhang Room Number 217

Leo Valdez Room Number 219

Annabeth Chase Room Number 214

Piper McLean Room Number  216

Hazel Levesque Room Number 218

  I turned the piece of paper and it had:

Nico Di Angelo Room Number 300 

Travis Stoll Room Number 301

Connor Stoll Room Number 302

Drew Tanaka Room Number 303

 Great! That's a lot of bathrooms!