Demon/Mythology Roleplays

Roleplay: Demon
Name: Nealon Smith
Preferred Name: Neal
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Face claim: Alexander Robert Hirsch
Sexuality: heterosexual
Personality: He can be kind of a mischievous dude, but the more you get to know him, the weirder he gets. If he picks on you, that means he likes you (as a friend). And if he's kind of modest or serious, yeah, he's in STRANGER-FLIPPING-DANGER MODE!!!
Demon Hunter or Demon: First
Level: Level 8
Favorite Weapon: He likes the Daggers, but he also prefers LED lights
Background: He was the kind of kid who wasn't very outgoing for most of the time but ruled the field in gym. That got him some popularity before all the demons and stuff went batsh¡t crazy. After he got out of Highschool, he studied Demonology and went on for that to become his professional career. He wasn't able to get a big start though, because he wasn't ever able to hold a gun until he entered the college.
------
Roleplay: Mythology
Name: Talia Gradisomi
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Questioning
Species: Centaur
Looks: She has the upper body of a 12 year old girl with brown hair with streaks of ginger that goes to her wrists if arms are down; her skin is fair; blue eyes; she usually wears no top, because it was common in her tribe for females and males alike to dress that way. She wears a small belt around her torso, made of green maple leafs; her lower body is the same as a young fouls, a medium brown back with off-white spots speckling mid-back to her rear. Her hoofs are black.
Personality: She has ADD and usually keeps a twig in her hand which she messes with when bored. A kind girl, can be quite energetic and gullible in the heat of a situation. Peer pressure usually chooses her every move.
Background: Her parents were just like any other, and she chose usually to keep her information to herself. Her village was burned and abandoned after young male centaurs caught a stray Hydra's attention towards it. And you know what happens then~