Chapter 3: leaving Ginny Behind

Harry and Ron have to leave, rather than finishing their final year at Hogwarts they decided to get themselves jobs as aurors, harry is already one as he killed Voldemort (or in Fred and George's terms, you know poo). Anyway Ron is a hopefully and likely going to become one. Ginny and Hermione have decided to complete there last year where they'll be in the same classes along with: Neville an Luna.

there were goodbyes flung here and there as the Hogwarts Express left taking harry and Ron with it.
"Oh how I'll miss this place, never to com back again."Ron was saying but harry knew that he was just going to miss Hermione.
"Oh just give it up, I know you're just going to miss Hermione!" Harry said cheerfully.

Back in the new and improved looking Hogwarts.

Meanwhile back in Hogwarts; Ginny, Hermione and Luna were busy, the trunks Mrs Weasley packed for them had just arrived and they had to separate because they were in different houses and different dormitories and they had to unpack. Ginny and Hermione were in the same dormitory but Luna wasn't. so they had to say their goodbyes for a period of time.

While she was doing her usual light skip up the the stairs Luna noticed that their was nobody in the Ravenclaw common room, she checked all the dorms (including hers) same empty! What was going on?...
"I have to find out what's going on, surely all the students would've arrived by now?" She proclaimed thinking out loud.
She went to go find Ginny and Hermione. They will know what to do, she thought.

Luna went to go find Ginny and Hermione, she found them looking worried outside their common room, clearly the same thing had happened.
"LUNA YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR DORM AL..." Hermione began but Luna interrupted,
"All the students are gone from the common room and dorms."
Hermione didn't need to ask she then knew they and the staff were the only people in the building, then in sync they scampered to professor McGonagall's office.