Some of these brilliant scientists have taken part on the development of a space motor that allows to accelerate a vehicle without limits, so that that motor could reach the Nature imposed physical limit.

All this progress is really due to Dr. Alem's revolutionary theories. He has given his whole life for this and was able to build it up with Dr. Nat's help. However, the credit goes to everybody. And it is due to that reason that the ones chosen for the journey were proud and grateful to all of the researchers and engineers of 39th section.

The launch day had arrived, it was finally November 16th. The hangar was fully crowded of people, TV cameras and journalists of all media. The crew (the android included) go up to the spaceship's access ramp while people is greeting them with admiration gestures. The astronauts walk with difficulty because of the uncomfortable spacesuits; they seem to be walking in slow motion and, in the same way, remember how they lived their last day.

The truth is that this mission, though being a round trip, means a likely definitive farewell from most of their loved ones, as they will sense some slight relativistic effects that will bring them some years towards the future. Years in which some of them could have passed away. So the excitement is bittersweet: they feel happy about the adventure, about becoming pioneers and surpassing mankind's limits, about showing a new way. In the other side, they are sad as they could not be able to share this, having fear for not finding someone of the loved ones when coming home and for losing part of one life. At the same time these thoughts invaded the minds of these space explorers, their bodies hide this fear and return the greetings to the people there gathered.

Minutes later, after the crew entered the vessel, hangar's background gates started to open slowly.

The spacecraft's hatch was already closed and the access ramp was been taking back. Visually, it was as if it was been absorbed, disappearing completely. One could not identify then where the hatch and the ramp had been instants earlier, the vessel's external structure being totally homogeneous and smooth.

The astronauts start taking off their spacesuits.

- How uncomfortable these clothes are - Dr. Nat began commenting while removing her helmet.

- What a performance! We dressed up the suits for impressing the crowd and get photos taken and videos recorded by them. But someone can really think that we are wearing them every time inside the Anacronopete? - Lur said.

- I fear so - Alem took a pause -. Furthermore, there are people who believe only what they see and hear from media.

- Then the world is crazy now! We hope to be more prudent in fifty years - Lur joked.

The spaceship's interior part has no windows, everything is hermetic. However, there are exterior cameras that are integrated and perfectly camouflaged around all its shell, allowing the team to see what is happening outside. The small room they are located in is obviously the control unit. All control screens hang up on the wall next to the ovoid's small axes, being in front of them some tables which mix up with the structure's smooth curvature. In the egg-shaped room, a white tone predominates, very bright in almost early object. The four of them are sitting in their comfortable armchairs that are joined to the structure. They are concentrated writing complicated test sequences in order to check the correct working of the whole system. They are doing so around ten minutes, but they hear something suddenly...

- Attention please, City Controller is talking to you. We are performing the diagnoses in order to proceed to the opening of the central prism's upper gates.

- Understood, Controller - Lur said in his role of ship's first pilot.

- Test of light motor simulation succeed. But there remains only 10% of fuel.