Chapter 56

"February 21th 2016, the world is in shock today from the atrocious bad news, the singer and musician Ariana Castillo Anderson passed away in her studio last night. It has rumored that it could've been from a heart attack or a rare heart disease, the police are still figuring out the answers to the questions. Stay tuned for more infos during the day".

Prince spent his days crying and isolating himself in his studio since the passing of Ariana. He knew that she didn't mean the last words she told him, but it was still shocking. A few weeks later, her former bodyguard decided to speak up about what happened before her death;

"The last time I saw her was the same day, when she locked herself in her studio," he sniffled, and rubbed the underneath of his nose, "I thought she had been in there for too long, so I decided to check on her, the door was locked so I called for her so many times but there was still no response.. that's when I busted the door open, and... her lifeless body was on the floor," he said as a tear dropped down his cheek, "I had no idea it was the last time I saw her..", "Do you think it was a suicide attempt?" the interviewer asked, "She was waiting for this day since the death of her brother, but, no.. it wasn't a suicide attempt".
-

After two long months, with fake smiles and happiness, Prince couldn't handle it anymore. "Today, April 21th, Prince Rogers Nelson passed away at his home, Paisley Park, he was 57. They found his body in the elevator, the police say, 'there is no way it could be a suicide attempt'. The world is broken hearted".

Their bodys rested in peace, but their souls were together in heaven. A world of never ending happiness.

                         The End

A/n ; Please don't hate me for the bad ending😭 I know it's a little messy, but I've kind of did it on purpose because I'll be doing a remake of the story (so it's far from the end) and I just couldn't wait to start it! The chapters will be more elaborated/improved, some might stay the same (or almost), but I hope it's gonna be more interesting for you! I just want to thank yall for all the views, likes, and comments, I really appreciate it♡ So yeah, I'll start to publish the remaking version tonight💜