23- car crash

3 day time skip

Bella and the puppies were back home and I went to the shops to buys some stuff for the puppies, it took about 1 hour and I arrived home we took the dogs on a walk and we bumped into a few viewers that's asked for photos we stood talking to them for a while then walked round some more before returning home, we fed the dogs then me and joe were out to the cinema to see 'the girl on the train'. I went down stairs to get ready I put on some white ripped jeans and a faded maroon coloured jumper, I applied a bit make up, I decided on a smokey eye with a matte brown lip I then just took the plaits out my hair and left it wavy, I put on my white and black superstars, then walked up stairs joe was already I grabbed my bag and put my phone keys and purse in it then head out the door, I got in my car and drove to frankness and bennies and we ate first, then I noticed I was low on fuel I went to the petrol station and filled my car up.

We then drove to the cinema, we got our tickets then ordered some popcorn, drinks and sweets. We then went to the screening room and found our seat and they were perfect. The room started to get more packed and the screen finally came on me and joe talked quietly during the ads but as soon as the movie came on the full room was silent. The movie ended after about 90mins-105mins or something. We got back in my car and went back home, I fed Bella and the puppies and then went down stairs to get changed in to comfy clothes. "Do you want to watch some more of stranger things?" Joe asks as I walk up stairs, I nod and sit on the couch next to joe as he puts it on.

When I went down stairs to get changed I also did a pregnancy test, because you know. And it's turns out I am, I'm keeping it a secret from joe, and telling him soon as a surprise. Half way durning the series joe gets a phone call, he take his phone out of his pocket and I can see it's oli.

Joe talks to oli for a while and then hangs up. "What did he want?" I ask joe. "He has a meeting in Newcastle tomorrow morning and his cars broke he wants to know if I can drop him off up there tonight." Joe says. "Yeah okay you can borrow my car." I say. "Thank you babe." He says then kisses my lips. "When will you be back?" I ask joe "well I need to go to Olis which is like 20 mins away then drive up to Newcastle and back, so about 4-5 in the morning but I'll be fine." Joe says. I nod and kiss him again then leaves. I phone Zoe and tell he the news.
Zoe: hello cas you alright
Me: yeah fine how's you and Alf
Zoe: good.
Me: how your pregnancy
Zoe: fine erm
Me: good erm don't tell joe but I'm pregnant again. I'm keeping it a surprise
Zoe: OMG CONGRATS, hopefully it goes alright this time
Me: thanks.
Zoe: how the dog
Me: aww she had puppies
Zoe: omg really
Me: yeah 3 boys and 1 girl
Zoe: aww how cute

Me and Zoe were talking for about 2 hours, and I decided to go, I made some cereal then went to bed. I fell asleep, then I was woke up by my phone ringing, I didn't recognise the number but I answered it anyways
Me: hello
Woman: hello is this miss Casey Bennett?
Me: yeah
Woman: hello my name is Kate and I'm phone because your boyfriend joe sugg has been involved in a car accident and is at Manchester hospital right now recovering.
Me: OMG I...is he al..alright. (I say during tears)
Kate: right now he is blacked out and he has bad cuts all over him will you be able to come to the hospital.
Me: yeah, I love in London so I'll be a while.
Kate: okay miss, when we found joe in the car he was still awake and requested to see you.
Me: okay I'm on my way
Kate: okay bye
Me: bye

I try to think of someone that will be up at this time that drives and lives in London the first person I think of is Jim. I ring him and he answers.

Jim: Casey you woke me up its 4 in the mor.....
Me: joes in Manchester hospital he's been in a car crash and he took my car and and I need you to drop me off at Manchester hospital please.
Jim: okay I'm on my way.

It's not long up till I hear my door bell, I run to the door with my back with tears running down my face and I jump in Jims car, he drives as quick as he can but also save, about 2 hours since there wasn't that much traffic, I run into the hospital and start to panic I run the THE main reception and told them. She told me where to go when I get on to the ward I need to be on I go to the reception and ask where joe is, Kate the lady that was on the phone with me lead me to his room, I walk in and see him lying on the bed with a needle in his hand and the other end of the needle hooked up to a machine that was pumping fluids into joes body he had cuts all over his body and he looked so pale. I hold his hand and stroke his head, as a tear rolls down my face. I pull a chair up next to the bed and sat down still holding his hand I went on my phone.

I text Zoe to tell he what happened and she said that she was coming up tomorrow. I'm on my phone for another 1 hr before something makes me look up from it. "Hello,babe what happens" joe says. "OMG your alive, you were in a car crash." I say. "Yes I remember now, I was on my way back from dropping oli off then I was going past a field there was a horse or something running across the road I swerved out the way and crashed into a parked up van at the side of the road. Sorry about your car babe." Joe says. "Babe its fine don't worry about my car I'm more worried about you." I kiss his fore head. "Joe..?" I say "yeah" he replies. I look at him and smile. "I'm pregnant......... again" I say. "Yey" joe says. "I found out after we came back from the cinemas I was going to keep it for a surprise but I though I will tell you now." I say. Joe held his arms out and I got up and hugged him. The nurses came in and asked joe how he was feeling. They also took his temputure and blood pressure. They also said that he had to stay in hospital for 4-8 days depending on how he's feeling. I decided that I wasn't going back home and I booked a hotel room in the hotel across the road, I text Zoe and she said that she was doing the same thing. She said that she will go to mine and get some clothes for me since she had a spare key.

This chapter has 1298 words in it, comment what you want to see. Thank you for the view. See you in the next chapter. Love you xxxx