Chapter 1|Stop Chasing Me

"Am I not in your heart?
If only this could easily be done by myself
I don't want to be nervously burning up
I want to make you mine,"

[Be with You|AKMU]
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

2015

"YAH...WHERE IS BOO SEUNGKWAN!!!" A sound of a guy screaming can be heard in the house.

"I have told you hundred times that do not give my number to her. DO NOT GIVE MY NUMBER TO HER!! I HATE HER!!"

The short guy looked so scary when he mad.

"I'm s-sorry, I can expla-"

"I don't need your explaination. Just...Just why did you give her my phone number?"

"I'm really sorry. I don't know that you really hate her so much. She really likes you. Also, she looks different than other girls who have a crush on you. She is something. That's why I give her your number." He seemed really sorry at Jihoon.

"Enough drama guys, Boo is true, Nara looks different than other girls that have a crush on you. Maybe you can consider your feelings and accept her?" Seungcheol lectured Jihoon.

"It will not happen....and NEVER gonna happen!" Jihoon went to his room.

*FLASHBACK*- HALF AN HOUR AGO

"Don't be nervous Jihoon." He let out a sighed.

Jihoon was so happy to meet his couple for the blind date that Seungkwan arranged for him until...

"I'm sorry. I'm late. There was a traffic jam. So what should we do?" A girl asked him.

Damn! Why is she here? I'm sure this is all Seungkwan's work. Wait for me Seungkwan. You are dead.

"WAIT?, what are you doing here?...Don't tell me that you're-" Jihoon words was cut.

"Oh..I think you know that your blind date couple is me." She said.

"We should eat by now, or else we will miss the time for lunch. Let's order...."

"I have told you many times that I hate you. Do you hear me clearly. I HATE YOU IM NARA. Please stop chasing me. I don't like you." Jihoon left Nara alone at the restaurant.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

×××

It was a wonderful morning.

"Jihoon, hurry up. You don't want to walk to the college by yourself right? HEY! Come on dude, or else Seungcheol will leave you." Jihoon felt someone was shaking his body and he turned to see him.

"5 minutes please". He then hid himself under the blanket.

Jisoo took Jihoon's teddy bear from his bed and threw it right in front of Jihoon's face.

"Hurry Up! Wake up!" Jisoo said before he went out of the room.

"Jisoo why are you-!!"

×××

"Hayeon, are you serious you don't want to go to the cafe?" Nara asked her cousin.

"I'm okay. I'm not that hungry, maybe i'll go later."

"Okay then. I'll go to the cafeteria first."

It was recess time. All SVT members went to the cafeteria for lunch.