Awaited Day

"Kanako...ne-ne Kanako, wake up!"
  "What do you want Mai? I'm trying to sleep here," Kanako says.
  "Today is the day! We have to retrieve the Princess and the Prince finally after years of us waiting!!" I said excitedly.
  "OH YEA I AM GOING TO GET READY RIGHT NOW!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ONEE-SAN!!!!!" 
  "Hurry hurry now we have to leave in a few minutes," I say.
  "Yea yea I got it. Stop acting like your older. I'm the older twin!" Kanako says proudly.
  "Uh-huh I'm not going to listen to you. You are only older by 2 minutes. So that doesn't count. We have went over this so many times."
  "Whatever, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that our kingdom can finally have rulers since onee-san and her unknown mate, well we know, but are finally old enough, the prince as 19 and onee-san as 18 since she had just turned  today!!" Kanako says.
  "Once she sees us she won't know who we are, but then we can restore her memories and her powers and she can come with us back to the kingdom. So let's go, you are done getting ready right? We can stop by somewhere on our way to onee-san to go eat something," I say.
----
*Time Skip* (arrived to destination to reunite with their older sister)

  "WE ARE FINALLY HERE!! I CAN'T WAIT MAI!!!!!!!!!" Kanako yells.
  I hand Mai her cloak and tell her just to follow my lead. I'm usually the one that leads and speaks. We put on the cloaks and slowly walk into the guild. When we walk in there is fighting going on like usually in this guild from what we observed, but as we entered everyone stopped and looked at us.
  "Hey Mai? Why are they looking at us? Is it because we are short?" Kanako whispered to me.
  I ignore her.
  "Excuse me guild of Fairy Tail! I am Mai, 1st wizard saint and please don't think I'm not just because I'm short and only 10. This is my twin, Kanako who is also the 1st wizard saint. We share the position since we are twins, and if you want even more explanation, we share it because even though we have different types of powers, when together and in unison raid we are very powerful. Anyways other than that matter which is what we are actually here for, where is Lucy Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster?"
  "What do you want with Luce and Ice Princess, you shortie?" Someone who I believe is Natsu Dragoneel says.
  "NATSU! Do not question the wizard saints even if they are young! If you were to fight them, no just even one, you will be defeated in 1 second!" Someone says emerging from the crowd.
  Everyone in the guild gulps with just thinking about that.
  "MAKAROV!!! I haven't seen you since the last meeting!" Kanako yells and runs to hug him.
  "Ah, Kanako how is everything going? You must be here for that matter. It is time isn't it," Makarov says.
  "I'm great!! Also yep! It is time and I'm super excited to see her again!" Kanako replies.
  "Lucy and Gray!! Come here!" Makarov screams. Lucy and Gray come forward and Makarov stands to the side and motions them to stand in front of me.
  I start to speak. "Lucy, no onee-san, here today you stand as a 18 year old. You must be very confused what I'm talking about, once I tell you something, your memories and real powers will be restored. Lucy, you are Kanako and I's older sister, you are very powerful. You aren't really you who think you are, your "father" was a good friend of our mother, whom is Layla Heartfilia. Our mother is still alive, but she isn't in this world, she is in the dragon realm as the current Queen of Dragons, Demons, and Angels. This may be very shocking because you thought that these creatures didn't really exist especially dragons, but they do. Since you turned 18 today you will take mother's role as queen. The ceremony is today, but you need someone to take the throne as king with you and that king is the person standing next to you, Gray Fullbuster. Gray has  already known about this for a long time. His father's friend is the demon king, our mother's husband. Gray is the upcoming king and a great friend of our family and you have known him since you were little. Once you get your memories back you will remember your actual past. So gray had lived in the demon side and our side is the dragon and angel side. When our mother married Gray's father's friend the demon and dragons and Angels united at last. This is a lot to take in, but you two will marry today and take the throne in the dragon realm. You two will then spend time together to learn to love each other and get along. Also p.s. Gray's habit of stripping is just an act, he is actually really nice and a great guy," I finish.
  "Wow, that was a lot, it was shocking, but I understand," Lucy says.
  "I'm going to say a spell and everything will come back to you," I say the spell and she remembers everything and gets her powers back.
  "Wait...what just happened?" Lucy blinks and looks around and her eyes focus on us, "OH I REMEMBER EVERYTHING."
-------------
Author note:

Hi everyone!!! Fairy tail belongs to Hiro Mashima!!! Let me know how the story is so far and if you have an recommendations on what you want in my story!! Thank you for reading!!!!!!