Veronica's new house

*** 3 MONTHS LATER***

Justin's POV

Veronica has been working really hard on her new album Bangerz, she really needs a break. I really wanna spend Christmas with Veronica, before I go on tour in February. I decided we are going to spend Christmas together in New York. Christmas is in 9 days. Veronica was upstairs in our room.
I went upstairs, she was on a website and looking at clothes.
"Watcha doing?" I asked
"Looking at clothes..." She said and sighed.
"Damn! 60 bucks for that ugly grandma sweater?!" I exclaimed.
She chuckled.
"What store is it?" I asked.
"Garage..." She said.
I nodded. She shut the laptop, and went downstairs. I got up and went after her. She was on the phone.
"Really?! Is it done? Can I see it? Sweet! What's the address? OMG I love you!" She said and hung up.
She loves someone else?
She turned around and saw me
"Justin! Guess what?" She exclaimed.
"You got a new boyfriend?" I asked.
She gave me a confused look.
"Uh no? I was talking to Scooter, my house is almost done, and it's only a few streets away from yours!" She said and smiled widely.
"Ohh!" I said, feeling stupid.
"Can we go see it?!" She asked
I nodded, and we left into my batmobile.
"And take a right here..." She said.
I turned and we stopped. Holy shit.
"W-wow HOLY FUCK!" Veronica yelled and ran out the car, she slammed the door hard which got me pissed.
I went after her.
"Next time close the door softly!" I said firmly and glared at her.
"Oh I'm sorry, I DONT THINK SOMEONE FUCKING ASKED YOU TO TAKE YOUR SHITTY BATMOBILE FOR A FUCKING 5 MINUTE DRIVE" she yelled.
I immediately shutted my mouth. Damn....
She glared at me, and walked inside. I followed her inside and saw Scooter and a few workers.
"Scooter!" Veronica yelled and tackled Scooter with a huge hug.
"I LOVE IT!" She yelled.
Scooter chuckled.
"Well, I'm glad you like it!"
The house was done, it just needed some furniture and it's needs to be painted. I gotta admit, it was beautiful.
"The house has 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a massive kitchen and living-room, a basketball court, a volleyball net, and a swimming pool" Scooter said.
"Holy shit! I wanna move in NOW!" Veronica squealed.
She wanted to move from my house?
"And you have 8 more songs to record" Scooter reminded
Veronica sighed and nodded.
"Aight peace" Veronica said and left her home.
She walked passed my car, I quickly ran and opened the door for her. She scoffed and kept walking.
"I'm gonna walk" she said.
I sighed.
"Veronica, I'm sorry" I said.
She kept walking, my eyes travelled down her body and landed on her ass. I licked my lips. Ugh! Nows not the time Justin!
I started my car and slowly drove behind her.
After 8 minutes we came home, Veronica opened the door and ran into the bathroom, then slammed the door. I quickly ran into the living room. I cleaned up the room, lit up candles and ordered Indian food. Veronica's favorite. I sprinkled rose petals around the couches and floor.
The door bell rang, and I grabbed the food and handed the guy money. I placed the food on the coffee table. I turned on the TV and "Just go with it" was on. One of Veronica's favorite movies. I heard the door open, and footsteps. Veronica's coming! I quickly stood up, she came into the living room. She gasped and her mouth slightly hung open. She noticed me, and walked towards me.
She gave me a kiss.... On the cheek. "Aww! Thank you!" She said.
"I'm sorry" I said and frowned a bit.
"Don't worry about it" she said.
She took my hand and we sat on the couch and ate Indian food. After we laid down on the couch and fell asleep together.