Chapter Thirteen - Ls and Rs

Start from the beginning

"Oh hell to the no! You think I'd be willing to lose my first kiss to you, Irina?!" I squeaked.

O.o? (<- Majority of the class' expression)

T^T (<- Irina's expression)

"Fine." She let me go back to my seat, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" The class began to mutter.

"What did she say?"

"Damn foreigner, she spoke too fast for me to catch!"

Ehe... sorry class, but it's just better for you not to know.

~~~~~

After School

I was doing chin-ups on a high tree branch until Karma walked up to me with his strawberry milk box.

"So, Aika, you still haven't gotten your first kiss?" Karma asked as he sipped his drink. I nearly dropped when I heard his question.

What the frick?! He could speak English pretty well if he lost the Japanese accent.

"First of all, how the frick-frack did you understand what I was talking about with her, and second of all, you make it sound like you've already done it."

"I haven't, but I don't say that in public."

"I spoke in fast English, I was sure you all won't understand me."

"You forgot to take me into the account. I thought you'd know, since I scored pretty high up in all subjects."

"...You son of a biscuit." I let go of the branch, then landed on my feet. "Welp, at least it's just you who understood. Just don't spill the beans, or I'll do something real bad to you. And don't try and find any loopholes or anything!"

"Okay, I promise, shortcakes." he winked.

"Thanks then- HEY!" I jabbed my index finger against his chest. "I am not a shortcake. I'm taller than most girls in the class, remember?"

"But I'm still taller than you." He ruffled my hair. "So you're a little munchkin to me."

"Hey!" I pushed him away, irritated. "One day, Karma-kun, I will be a lot taller than you!"

"Pfft, you can try. That's as likely as me wearing a maid outfit."

I slowly smirked. "So once I am taller than you, you'll wear a maid outfit. Is that what you mean?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." He waved away carelessly.

"Ya better hold onto those words, Karma-kun! You're gonna spend the rest of your life as a Karma wa Maid-sama anime!" I yelled as I went back to the 3-E building. I should get my bag now. I think it's time for me to go.

I went into the building to see the sight of Irina who fell into a wire trap. "What the-?!"

"Irina, Kakvo iznenađenje." What a surprise, Irina. I froze at the voice. "Vidjevši da igraju učitelj s tom djecom..." Seeing you play teacher with those children... "Bilo je to kao postava za komediji skica." It was like the setup for a comedy sketch.

"Professor..." Irina coughed out, trying to disarm the trap.

Professor Lovro!

"What are you doing? Da ne bi trebali koristiti takve zamke na ženu." You shouldn't use such traps on a woman. Wait, since when did Karasuma-sensei enter, and since when could he speak Serbian?!