chapter 2

my first class was English. my favorite subject because THEY weren't in my class. but, again, fate hates me and wanted me to suffer. i sat in the back corner by the window and stared out at the trees. i heard the teacher walk in and i turned to pay attention. just ad the teacher opened his mouth to speak, the door flew open. revealing my worst nightmare. the five brothers. they entered and looked around trying find empty seats. they looked my way and made their way towards me. they sat all around me. blocking me in.   i looked straight ahead and ignored them. i saw from the corner of my eyes the brothers all staring at me. i shifted uncomfortably and ignored them still. i heard the quiet screech of chairs being moved and felt more then saw the brothers getting closer to me. now they where all almost touching me. i stared out the window blankly. i jumped, startled when a hand rest on my knee. dangerously close to 'upstairs' if you know what i mean. i tried to shift away but another hand appeared. this time resting on my arm. i tensed as three more hands found their way to me and rest somewhere on me. they didn't move until the bell rang, signaling the end of class. i jumped up, grabbed my stuff, and practically ran out as i made my escape. i was so confused it wasn't even funny. what the hell had just happened?