Unknown

Don't kill me.... The latest snapchat message is not from Julian.

Have a great time and don't kill me.

Your POV (( So we can find out who sent that message!))

You unlock your phone with your thumbprint and see that it was the person you accepted as a friend on snapchat a while ago- Unknown. They told you in the comments of one of your videos that they were a huge fan and that their animal jam username was Unknown. They said that was also their snapchat name, and asked you to add them. You were fine with this. Plenty of fans knew your snapchat. You pressed on it, slightly annoyed that it wasn't Julian, and read it, dread churning in your stomach. You dropped the phone and the screen cracked noisily. You scrambled away from it quickly and the lamp in your room smashed. You heard footsteps coming down the hall and your eyes widened in terror. The door opened to reveal Julian.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He picked up your phone and you said, "No! Don't!"

Julian's POV ((Yass!))

I saw a message on the screen. It was slightly hard to read, due to the fact that the phone was now cracked, but I managed.

Y/N, you are a disgusting person. Hanging out with my man, Julian? Not cool. I will make you pay... And it will be in blood.

My spine tingled and I looked to Y/N. "We'll find out who it is," he promised.

OK, so a short chappie. But I was dying to get this out. Also, I got a new computer! Not glitch anymore. I named the computer Steve. So, naturally, my dad named our monitor Sam.

QOTD: Do you have a pet and if so what is it?

My answer: Yes. She is named Gypsy and she is a staffyxjackrusselxcorgi. If I get 5 votes on this chapter I will do an author's note with a picture of her. Deal? Also, I don't like calling you guys. For now I'm calling you my PPAPs unless you guys can think of a better name. If you don't know what PPAP is, you haven't lived. Search it on YouTube. I can almost guarantee you will love it.