❧: History

Wattpad Filipino Roleplay was first discovered and pioneered by the heads of Blithe Roleplay (which is also known for its revamped versions Paradise Roleplay and Red String Roleplay) way back in October 2013. It was stated that the founders of the said Roleplay House originally came from Roleplay Republic (a popular roleplaying site) and decided to adapt its roleplay system here in this orange site.

In the succeeding months of that same year, another pioneering Roleplay Houses entered the scene, thus, continuing the legacy of Wattpad Roleplaying. These Roleplay Houses are, namely, Wattpad Roleplay Academy (WRA) created by Head Krystal (annegyeo) and KPOP Roleplay Kingdom (KRK) which was created by Head Jihee (INT3RSTELLAR).

Soon after, by the year 2014 up until now, new Tagalog Roleplay Houses with various genres, themes, and activities continuously emerge and the population of Wattpad Roleplayers increased (and has been continuously increasing with the ceaseless appearance of newbies). For more than three years now, Wattpad has continuously become home for roleplayers who seek comfort and entertainment in this virtually-created world.

╾╼

Wattpad Filipino Roleplay Organization (WattFilRPorg) was founded by a 2014 era roleplayer, Row (yourpapeergirl) in December 24, 2014 with only having one goal in her mind

Wattpad Filipino Roleplay Organization (WattFilRPorg) was founded by a 2014 era roleplayer, Row (yourpapeergirl) in December 24, 2014 with only having one goal in her mind. And that was to spend an exciting Christmas with her co-roleplayers whom she already treated as her family. The community was firstly named as WP Fab and Awesome Roleplayer, but after realizing how jeje it was, the founder decided to come up with a much formal name barely two years after.

The said organization is Facebook-based and it has its own closed group where Wattpad Filipino roleplayers can join, interact with each other, participate in the activites held by the commitee (eg. Christmas Online Gathering and Awarding Ceremonies) and even promote their own Roleplay Houses. With a commitee composing of a cute founder and seven gorgeous admins, WattFilRPorg takes over Wattpad world (setting its own base here in this orange site) whilst continuously aiming to unite all the Wattpad Filipino Roleplayers out there and protect the legacy of Wattpad Roleplaying.