allison paige fidgel-evenstar

NewPrussia Nova_Williams to celebrate 6 months of ali being on the real life rp, here's a one-shot i decided to write :) it's ali's backstory prior to the rp. when she's 11, she meets serenity and everyone. when she's 16, her and rikki get together, she meets drew and bradley, and she basically becomes more outgoing. when she's 23, she graduates college and has a kid or two and all that. 

so have fun with this one shot~

(media is ali, basically)

~~

  The woman with insanely curly hair and the man with sparkling green eyes both were staring in disbelief at the pregnancy test. They were both wide-eyed and the woman was shaking.

 Positive.

  They'd been trying for years, and finally, it worked. They were going to have a child. 

9 months later, a little girl was born. Allison Paige Fidgel. July 15. 

  She grew up with her mother in the military, overseas for most of her life. When she got home when Allison turned eight, however, it wasn't long.

  "Mummy!" The brunette called from the back seat, "Kat won't give me the MP3!" The five-year-old whined loudly, kicking her legs against her own parents' seats, where they were making out. The Levels and the Fidgels had gone out to celebrate Maria Fidgel's return from the military with their three kids: Allison, age 8, Kat, age 5, and Bailey, age 5.

  "Kat, please give Bailey the MP3." Mrs. Fidgel said calmly as she navigated the minivan onto the highway exit. Allison stuck her nose back into her book as she heard excessive swears coming from her parents, and then a loud noise that caused Kat to burst into tears. Allison's head snapped back against the car seat, and her vision went black.

She would later on learn that her best friend Bailey Level and her parents had died instantly, leaving little Kat on her own. Allison's parents were in critical condition, her mother worse than her father.

  "Mommy?" Ali asked as she was reading a book to her mother one day. "What happens if you and Daddy die?"

   "Sweetie...don't think like that...I love you."

There went her mother.

  "Daddy?"

Her dad was gone two weeks later.

She spent the next 3 years in an orphanage, until someone with the last name Evenstar came to adopt her.

That's where her story starts.