Is that an offer?

Kirk x pike!reader
Prompt: "Oh fuck me/fuck you." "Is that an offer?"
Word count: 449
Warnings:language and mentions of sex
A/N -also enjoy this adorable Will Shatner

"(y/n) are you wearing space pants? cause your ass is out of this worl-"   "No I'm wearing baseball pants because I'm out of your league" you retorted, cutting him off *in the distance Chekov: O zsnap* "Can I get into your pants though?" he replied "Are you aware that we are on the bridge currently Jim"  *everyone is staring *

And  then

"(y/n) you would beat the stars in a good looks contest."  "Thank you Jim that is very kind I just-" "So will you go out with me?"  "I'm sorry Jim I just-" "Please?" "Oh my god Jim" "Yes?" "You are literally in the quarantine section of the med bay with no protection." "Don't worry babe I'll use protection with you." "JIM!" "What?" "Get out or you are going to die!" "You wouldn't kill you captain would you?" "No but the pile of diseased red-shirt corpses over there will!"
And many other pick up lines.
The captain had been trying relentlessly to at least get one date with you, but you felt no interest in the need for a personal relationship. It wasn't that you didn't want one, but with a generally well balanced work life and good friends and family, you hadn't thought it could get much better than it was.

~~ time skip brought to you by sassy spock~~

You were just packing up for the night, after a long day of autopsies on the red-shirts that picked up a fatal bug on an away mission- in which you specialized being a biochemical engineer. You had been assigned to the Enterprise to discover and find cures for foreign diseases. Being Admiral Pike's  (A/N not gonna spoil  just in case but under diff. circumstances)nice/nephew  you opted for a purple uniform (a cross between science blue and engineering red) and your uncle delivered.

"He can't stop talking about how amazing you are" bones told you as you were leaving the medbay. "Hmm?" "Jim. He fell hard in love with you, it makes me sick." "Then I advise you see a doctor, Doctor" "You should give him a chance." muttering your agreements you walked out the medbay and bumped into someone, dropping your box and contents spilling. "Oh fuCK ME" "Is that an offer?" Kirk stood there, hand outstretched to help you up. "Why not" you took his hand and gathered your things following him to his quarters.

😉😉😉
A/N sorry if this is kinda crappy I'm a bit new at this