The Market

-------------

Obi x Reader

--------------

This takes place on Season 2 Episode1

-----------------------------------------

Outside in the market place

(Y/n) POV

I was running through the market place and I stole some apples. I look back and then I noticed I bumped to into a guy. I look up to see guy with cat eyes like mine.

''Hey, you there come back here you thief'' the guy that I stole the apples from said ''dang it gotta run!'' I say to the man that my cat eyes. I ran off on to the roofs. And I disappeared.

Obi POV

I saw girl that was running with a sack of apples. When I bumped into ''on purpose'' I saw her eyes. T-their we're just like mine. Honestly it was a weird 5 seconds just staring into each other. ''Hey, you there come back here you thief'' the fruit market owner yelled ''dang it gotta run!''the girl said running and jumping on the roofs.

(Y/n) POV

After running back into the forest, I have a little tree house:3. I live in the forest but only go to the market when I'm hungry. Usually I just catch bad guys and sometimes kill them if they go crazy ,but I throw them over the castle wall ,and leave a note saying the crimes they did. They really don't even mind. So I had a lover before but he was a spy and sadly he tried to kill me but I killed him first. It was very hard at first but now I just promised myself to never love again. The nobles just pass by my tree since this path was good for trading. I love to run and jump in the woods.

I'm 21 years old in counting but my live isn't being held back. I'm like a bird set free. I love apples and the city culture. There's one secret I never told a soul I used to live in a clan and I was born with very rare eyes they changed colors due to my emotions. And when I found that a guy had cat eyes like mine. He must know about the clan. I made my mind tomorrow I'm going back to the kingdom.

Obi POV

That girl wasn't like any other girl I see around here. The owner that was chasing her was slow running because he was tired of running after her. ''Here'' I said handing the owner money ''W-what?'' He said ''I'll pay for the apples, she stole'' '',ok then thank you'' he said grabbing the money.

Later that night

Still Obi POV

         I left the market and went back to master I decided not to tell anyone. After dinner I left the table with complete silence. ''Did anything happen today in the town, Obi'' master said ''no, now why would you say that?'' '' because you have been spacing off lately'' Master said ''I guess I need to get some sleep'' and with that I when to my room. Thoughts filled my mind with that girl I saw today. So I'm thinking of taking a trip back to the town tomorrow morning.