A Twins Love Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

ANRI

It’s been three years since I left Akatsuki and Itachi disappeared, ever since then I have been one of his servants tracking the nine tailed fox. My hair, which was once up to my mid back, is now up to my ankles. I was in my normal clothing as I walked to his room; after he found out that Kabuto was dead I became his apprentice until I die. Kasume; I am only doing this to avenge your death, not as my friend, as my sister. Same for you Hidan, I thank you for being there for her and I will avenge you as well but in your religious way… Jashin has given me strength to defeat him. Ever since I joined Orochimaru my heart has become black, now I only have five emotions hate, death, murder, revenge, and best of all…nothing. I feel no pain when I am injured, I will and am strong.

I knocked once on his door and saw Sasuke there, oh great what does he want from me now? “Oh Anri, so good to see you have made it, you remember Sasuke, yes? I have an assignment for you two; there is a doctor that gave me a spell for good health,” he began to cough out blood, his scars haven’t healed even after I tried millions of times losing chakra in the process, “I need it once more, I need you two to either retrieve him to me, or if he refuses kill him and take the scroll.” We both nodded, “Good, I’m counting on you two, yes and Sasuke I have created a team for you, they are outside if y wish to meet them.” He bowed as I did, soon Orochimaru sent us to our rooms. Once I reached mine I quickly changed into my red kimono and walked out to meet Sasuke.

Once we reached the sun; I saw a girl with glasses, red hair and the most annoying voice ever. The other two were just guys; one was tall with orange hair spiked up to look like fire, red eyes, and he was looking at me up and down as the other two were. The third had white hair with a light blue tint, purple eyes and a matching sleeveless shirt with a big sword behind him. Great I know what he’s going to call his team. “Good, from now on we are team Hebi.” Why Hebi? I don’t know and I don’t want to.

“You guys do whatever I have my ways of following, I’ll go in town and act like I’m lost while I’m at it I’ll take the doc for myself.” I said, I unleashed my kekkai genkai and my eyes turned purple as my tail and ears appeared once more, I summoned a wolf to take me into town like always as they waited in the nearby forest. I got close to the village, luckily I released my kekkai genkai and the ears and tail disappeared but the wolf stayed pretending to be my pet. I looked for his office and found it. I walked in asking for him. Once he saw me he quickly led me into his office.

“So, you’re here for your master?”

I stayed silent and looked at a man he was going to take a surgery on.

“Silent are we? I won’t go with you but I will give you the scroll.” He handed me the scroll and I hid it in my kimono. “Just let me do this last surgery and then you may kill me.” I nodded and went outside to the Dango shop. Once it was nightfall I went into his room and saw him asleep; I stabbed him in the heart and went back out to the wolf waiting for me. Once I left the village I rode on it back to where they were.

As I reached them I saw the red head flirting with Sasuke. Great another flirt! “I have the scroll.” I rode by them with the wolf under me.

“Where is it?” The fire head asked.

“That you don’t want to know.” Sasuke said, once I reached the base I told the wolf to go in my room, I was walking in the hall with the scroll in my hands. I knocked on his door and a small baby snake opened it.

“Do you have it?” I nodded. “Good.” I gave him the scroll and he used the hang gestures and it disappeared as he went back to his normal self. “Thank you Anri, you are so special to me.” His expression wasn’t scary or creepy, but relaxing. I smiled and he leaned over and kissed my cheek. “You may go and rest tomorrow, your training is complete.”