~~~~~~~~~~~

Within a day or two the whole house had been cleaned and packed up, except for Annie's room. The little stinker refuses to allow anyone to pack any of her stuff. Now she doesn't want to move anymore.

"Annie, you have to pack up all your toys so they can move with us." Austin tells Annie.

"But I don't want to move!" Annie protests.

I lay on the couch and close my eyes. I'm dead tired. I haven't slept more than four hours for a few days.

I hear footsteps and Austin is walking with Annie to the door. They both put their shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I asked, half asleep.

"To get ice cream. She told me if I get her ice cream then she will pack up her things." Austin informed me.

"Okay." I yawned, "Bye then."

"We'll be back in like ten minutes." Austin says and then the door slams shut.

I'm all alone...it's quiet, perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I held Annie's hand as we waited in line for ice cream. Usually I would never wait in a line this long, but I promised Annie so I guess I don't have a choice.

"What kind do you want?" I ask Annie, looking down at her.

"I want chocolate." She says.

Finally it was our turn to order.

"I'll have- Cassidy!" I trailed off, forgetting the whole ice cream thing when I see I'm facing my old crush, Cassidy.

"Austin! Wow! How've you been?" She asks. We hug awkwardly from over the counter.

"I'm great. Ally and I got married and this is our daughter Annie." I introduced her to Annie but she wasn't standing next to me anymore.

"Shit." I mutter, "Where did she go!" I start looking around for her.

"You said a bad word!" Annie tattled on me. She was in the kitchen part making her own ice cream.

"Annie, get out of there!" I scolded her.

She smiles and shakes her head, "Nah, I think I'll stay here for a while." She sasses, licking her fingers. She was covered in ice cream.

Cassidy laughs, doesn't she care at all that she's back here?

I grumbled as I swung my legs over the front counter to go get Annie.

"Your not going to get me!" She giggled and dodges me every time I try to grab her.

"Annie, you better stop right now! This is embarrassing." I demanded. Finally I catch her and pick her up angrily.

"Your never getting ice cream again." I say, angrily.

"Bye Cassidy. I said as I walked out the door.

People starred at us, and not in a good way. Well at least we're moving away, they aren't gonna remember this. Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy was talking to another girl!" Annie runs to tell Ally. She was asleep on the couch. But once she heard all the shouting she woke up.

"Why are you all full of ice cream! What happened to you!" Ally exclaimed, examining the ice cream all over Annie.

"Daddy was talkin to another girl, but don't worry I got him to stop." Annie repeats assuringly.

So that's why she did it...to get me to stop talking to Cassidy?

"Sweetie, I don't care if daddy talks to girls." Ally says and Annie's face falls, "But I would like to know why your covered in ice cream." Ally says.

"She got a hold of the all the ice cream makers and made her own ice cream." I answered from the other side of the room.

Ally laughs a little, before becoming serious again, "Don't ever do that again."

Annie crosses her arms, "Sorry mommy." She mutters.

"Now go upstairs and get ready to take a bath, I'll be up in a moment to help you." Ally sighs.

"Oh and daddy also said a bad word!" Annie tattles on me again as she skips away upstairs.

She's totally against me!

"What did you say?" Ally asks curiously.

"All I said was shit, because I couldn't find her." I explain.

"So who were you talking to?" Ally asks, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Cassidy. She must have moved back from LA." I reply, "Are you mad?" I ask her.

"No. Well not at you." Ally giggles. I laugh along with her.

"Why don't you start packing Annie's things while I help her take a bath." Ally suggests and I agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: New chapter! Woo! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas!

Please comment and vote!

~Emma(: