Chapter 9: War(2)

Start bij het begin

jump city was smoking.....I can hear sirens and I can see people leaving or running in panic.

I hit my window hard and unlocked all the doors yet it didn't open...

I slumped down the sofa

Starfire....I can't lose you again.....

*********

(Starfire)

I was fighting off tons of Brushoguns minions and other enemies.

I was weary and tired......but I managed to survive....

what happened to my friends gave me the strenght to fight....

FLASHBACK AT THE WAREHOUSE.

I entered the door...and what I saw almost killed me

Beastboy was on a glass chamber. He looked old and weak. When he saw me he smiled faintly then looked at his right.

Raven was tied in a wood with something stuck to her chest....its like its oozing and the more it fell out of Raven the more weaker she gets. She saw me and mouthed "save yourself" but tjen next to Raven stood....

Cyborg....wires....a lot of them were everywhere his body....his arms and legs are dismantled and he was like the power energy of the whole building.

Raven's power gave Brother Blood's minions power while Beastboys DNA gave them the ability to shape shift. Cyborg gave them their power source.

"Hello Starfire...." I turned and saw brushogun

"let my friends go!!" I yelled

"no my dear.....for we have one final ingredient before our plan succeds..." he said

"you sapped all their powers!!! what else do you need!!"" I yelled back hovering in the air

"you.....your the missing ingredient.....with your powers and DNA.....we will make our creations invincible!!!" he laughed evily as I saw their minions emerge from the darkness.

Some where like raven....dark powered

some where like beast boy....shapeshifters.

"attack!!!!" he yelled and the whole warehouse exploded

FLASHBACK END

they chased and attacked me all the way around jump city. I was trapped and the more I fight the wearier I get.

"give up my dear. you are no match to the powers of your friends." Brother blood said.

another car was thrown my way and it hit me. I plummet to the ground almost losing conciousness. I stood up again.

My body aced, I have bruises everywhere, my eyes felt droopy, and my friends were nowhere near help.

"your time is up Starfire. Its time for you to sleep..

FOREVER." and I saw all of their minions advance torwards me.

I closed my eyes waiting for my death that never came.

when I opened. I was surprised to see Tamarans fighting for their princess.

"Starfire....are you hurt??" I turned around to see Galfore in complete battle armor.

stood next to him was the person I least expected.....

"ROBIN!! what are you doing outside....how did you get out....you need to rest!!" I was babbling I know but robin is injured.

I was about to escort Robin to headquarters when all of a sudden he yanked my arm and hugged me.

o_o I was beyond shocked and surprised.

"starfire can you promise something??" Robin asked still hugging me.

"y-yeah...s-sure." Starfire was nervous as her face was red too.

"stay safe....no matter what.....ok." he gave me a pained smile and added."we need to win....I'm calling all titans....they'll help us." he smiled.

I was about to let go and help when hr yanked my arm again but instead of hugging me....

HE KISSED ME!!!!!

it was a short sweet kiss but I can feel the care and love....

"let's go...." Robin

"yes..."

and together we fought hard.

For our city

For our Friends

and For us.

***************

heya!!! lots of love here!!!!

almost done guys......I just want to thank you all for supporting me till this time...

I know I uodate like.....once a month.....but hey!! thanks for keeping up

really appreciated it guys!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

love y'all

[sweetcandy25]