Chapter 01 - Marianna

"It all began in that summer,

 that summer where she fell in love."

Chapter 01 - Marianna

Just another normal summer, Marianna thought. But it will not be.

She prepared for a day. She took a bath, brushed her teeth, and then got dressed.

Today she wore her favorite short, and shirt. Just another boring summer, she kept thinking.

This breakfast, she ate cereals with milk. (It was her favorite.)

Marianna Scott is just a simple girl, a girl that is simply beautiful, a girl that dresses simple, and a simple girl that has a simple life. . .

"Hi Mom & Dad, I'll just go for a morning walk, I need some fresh air." Marianna said while leaving the house. "Okay sweetie, be back soon." Her parents replied. As Marianna exit the house, she took a deep breath then she walked toward the beach. It's just same pile of sands, she thought.

As she walk towards the beach, she heard some cheering and shouts in the beach. She ran towards the noise and she saw that there is a volleyball game. There were many girls around the beach, cheering for the cute boys that were playing volleyball. She was about to leave when something suddenly hit her hard and knock her to the ground, the last thing she saw was someone was running towards her.

She is now back to her consciousness with a very painful headache. Then she realized a guy was standing in front of her, helping her get up. "Miss, are you okay?" He asked. "You hit me with that ball, do you think I'm okay?" She said sarcastically while pointing at the ball. "Sorry, okay. We didn't mean to hit you with the ball, it was an accident." He said calmly. Then she realized everyone was looking at them. She got up as fast as she can and then went to her house. Great, I'm embarrassed she thought.

She didn't mind greeting her parents, she directly go to her room then locked the door. She lay down her bed and she fell into a deep sleep, And she had a dream. She recall the guy that helped her get up. She dreamed of the beach, every summer she spent there. Then she woke up, someone is knocking on the door. "Sweetie, are you there?" It was my parents. "I was sleeping, then you woke me up." She said then yawns. "Okay, sorry sweetie." My parents said "You still need sleep." They added. Marianna passed out.

As Marianna woke up, it was already dark. . . Then as she look outside the window, she remembered what happened earlier,  she thought about the guy that helped her got up.  She looked around her room, then looked again in the window, she saw the moon sparkly shining in the night sky. There was a reflection of the moon across the ocean. The beach was perfectly beautiful.

The truth is, the beach was the most beautiful place she liked. She likes to hangout there with her friends and sometimes, make a sand castle. Every-time she see that beach, she smiles because she remember all memories, all fun memories she had in that beach. Anyway, Marianna's dad is a Seaman, while her mother is just a housewife and has no job. Marianna's dad was on a leave so he can have his summer with his family, but Marianna doesn't like to spend her summer with her family, instead she just wants to hang-out with her friends.

As she was about to sleep, she fixed her black long hair and got ready for sleep. She lay in her bed and then eventually passed out. She had the same dream earlier. About the guy, about the beach and some random things. It was early morning when she woke up. She checked the living room and found out that her parents was still asleep. She opened the door that leads outside, as she opened it, the warm summer breeze welcomed her a good morning, she smiled. The beach was overcrowded with towns folks and tourists this day. After a few seconds, she sat down the bench that is near their house, and she stared at the sun, reflected by the beautiful ocean across the beach, just like the moon, she thought. Then she thought about the guy who he helped her get up yesterday, that guy never leaved her mind. The guy has a black hair like her, the guy looks like a good guy actually. Even Marianna thinks he is cute. Anyway, she tried to removed the guy out of her head. 

She was about to go home when the guy who helped her yesterday, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Sorry about yesterday, anyway I'm Stewart, Stewart Kingsley." Stewart said. "I know it was an accident, it was just, I was embarrassed. Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Marianna, Marianna Scott." She said.

What role will Stewart play in Marianna's life?

Find out in the next chapter!

~ Thank You ~