Fallen Angels

It was a wonderful sunny day as you walked back to your guild.

(Y/n): I think it is nice to get out and walk every once and a while don't you agree Akio?

Akio landed on your shoulder. (You can insert the voice you want for Akio)

Akio: Yep but I still want to make it home so I can play with Skylar.

You smiled and ruffled the fur on the top of his head. He shivered at the cold touch of your metal hand but then smiled. Akio looked up and smiled. We had made it back.

(Y/n): Ah, home sweet home you said as you entered the guild.

You walked in as a wave of steam blew through the door revealing the projects and machines being worked on by the other members. Your pal Conner was working on an automated security system to watch for enemies.

Conner: Ok now 

He said as Tony, the member with the least amount of good luck walked through the machine and nothing happened. Conner hanged his head in shame and tried to adjust it. You walked up and patted him on the back.

(Y/n): Come on you can do it don't worry.

He looked up and gave me a smile

Conner: I know it is just so annoying.

You patted him on the back one more time before out of the corner of my eye I saw an angel. Catherine strode to me and gave me a hug. She then traced the (F/n) guild mark on my neck.

Catherine: I missed you and before you say anything the master wanted to see you.

She said in her sweet voice.

I went to say something but she put a finger to my lips 

Catherine: What did I say, we can talk after you talk with the master

You nodded and kissed her before quickly heading to the master's office. Halfway there you were stopped by a little voice and saw Skylar running at me.

Skylar: Daddy!

You bent down to her level and took the massive hug she gave me.

(Y/n): Hey little one how have you been.

Skylar: I have been great and Akio has been playing with me.

(Y/n): Hey I know you want to talk but the master needs me

She nodded and ran off. As she ran you saw the sapphire guild mark on the right side of her neck just like you had but (F/n). You then continued to the master's office.

You opened the door to find him sitting in a chair looking out over the land. He turned when he heard me come in. He stood up and towered at 6ft 8in  while You were a measly 6ft 3in.

(Y/n): Master Wolf?

Wolf: Thank you for coming I have a serious matter to discuss with you.

You took off your top hat that had a cog and a feather on it. The cog was your dragon father Cogoron who disappeared that fateful day. The feather was given to you by Levy before she left.

You sat down and watched as the master looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

Wolf: My time to leave this world is coming soon so I am officially na-

He was cut off as a huge explosion was hear from the guild doors. You grabbed the hat, put it on and ran out the door the master hot on my heels. We made to the front to see a bunch of wizards stand there.

Tony: Hey what do you think your doing!?

The one with pink hair the screamed:

???: We are from Fairy Tail and your reign of terror is over.

???: AYE!! said a little blue cat on his shoulder.

The pink haired man then charged not giving us time to talk and he was quickly followed by another male with blue or black hair and he had no shirt for some reason. Following them were two females one with blonde hair the other with scarlet red hair. The blonde yelled

???: Natsu! wait up!

I think the pink haired one is Natsu.

Natsu: Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!

He charged at one of our younger members and she had barely just learned to control her smoke magic. She prepared for the worst except she heard someone yell.

(Y/n): Gear Dragon Iron kick!!

You had some modified cowboy boots that had gears for spurs and you kicked him in the face sending him straight into a wall. Your top hat fell off reveling you short (H/c) hair and (S/c) skin. You looked at the shocked group of mages. You even thought you saw the blonde and redhead blush. You thought it was in your head so you bent down and picked up your hat.when you looked up the pink haired one was out of the wall and in a fighting stance. The redhead requipped into some weird armor with two hundred floating swords. The blonde had summed a guy who looked like a crab and the battled began. The pinked haired one charged and yelled

Natsu: FIGHT ME!!!!  

You kicked him once again and sent him outside. You looked and saw Tony fall over when one of the swords hit him. I ran to him and knelt down to deal with the pain but you felt his pulse but there was none. You were shocked as you realized that they were here to destroy the guild and everyone in it. You then also realized you had just been punched in the face. You were thrown towards the bar and smashed a few bottles of motor oil.No, not real motor oil but a extremely strong alcohol that only members of your guild can drink. You got up and saw the one with no shirt about to kill your wife.

(Y/n): NOOOOOO!!!!

You charged at him and yelled

(Y/n): Gear Dragon Roar

You shouted and a rusty orange attack filled with gears and cogs was sent toward the perv and he was sent into a wall. You grabbed your wife and called to the rest of the guild members they retreated into the hall and set up a defense. You entered the hall and saw Skylar and Akio.

Skylar: Daddy what is going on?

You ignored her question and talked to Akio in a panicked voice.

(Y/n): Akio take Skylar and get out of here and please make sure she is safe!

Akio looked at and realized the situation was bad he grew wings and got on Skylar's back.

Skylar:Dadd-

She was cut off as Akio lifted her off the ground and flew out an opened window. You looked at the ground as tears trailed down your face.

Catherine: As long as she is safe we did well.

She said with a reassuring voice.

You turned back to the fight to see Conner fall. He was the last one standing. You watched in horror as a sword struck your wife through the chest and watched her fall. You looked at her corpse with wide eyes. Your normally(E/c) eyes were slowly turning red. You walked toward the now scared mages. The redhead smirked and sent a sword that went into your chest but you kept walking stopping a few feet in front of them. You posted your hands and yelled.

(Y/n): Gear Dragon Secret Art Metal Countdown!!!

A tidal wave of gears and cogs appeared and crashed down on the mages. You sat down against the watch just to watch the mages walk out of the building holding the blonde one. She had taken the most damage. You tried to get up but you were too tired and closed your eyes. Your last thought was on Skylar and Akio before you fell to sleep.