Chapter 2

So I gotta flex, I gotta flex, I gotta flex on you
For all of the times that I was a mess, And you tried to flex on me too
So I gotta flex, and I gotta flex, and flexing on you too
I know I'm wrong, tell me what I did to you

"Yo what up lil niggaa." I say to my co-worker Tasha as I exit the changing room. I check my Target uniform in the mirror to make sure I still look fly no matter what. I can't believe that today is my last day, it feels so weird being that I've been working here for about 2 years.

"I ain't no lil' nigga. If you gon call me something call me big nigga or big daddy or something."

"OKAY ONE! I'm older than yo goofy ass, I can call you lil nigga if I want to. And you know damn well..." I say laughing as she makes a twisted facial expression.

"Age ain't nothing but a number, and I'm bigger than you anyway. You older than me by what a good year!?."

"Niggaa I'm 18, and how old are you? 12?"

She shoves my head. "I'm 16, suck my dick."

"Only if you suck mine first."

"Time? Location?"

"Gay ass." I say laughing.

"Not as gay as you daddy." She says winking.

I suck my teeth and continue to walk to my station to start my shift.

••••••••••.

I never thought I would be so sad leaving them..but we promised to continue to talk to each other while I'm gone. These people are my best friends, they've helped me through so much and I can't let that go. You damn well better believe I'm talking to them everyday.

They all come and attack me in a group hug.

"I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH" Tasha screams as she squeezes me even harder. Me and her by far have the closest relationship. I'm going to miss our little talks, and our little meet ups and shit.

I wipe away the tears that are beginning to slip down her face and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you alright, and text me as much as you can"

"I will! And if I don't see messages from you, I'm tracking your ass down, okay? Okay."

"Byeee, you know yo momma not gon let you out pass your curfew" She glares at me, causing me to let out a loud laugh.

••••••••••••••.

As I reach my house to drop my bag off, which is now empty due to the loss of my uniform, I go right in and right back out. I gotta leave early as hell tomorrow, I gotta get litt sometime. I begin to think about who I know I'm gonna see at this new school.

Amari Kerns, the girl who ruined my whole life.

Heyyyy guyssss 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾 I've been hellllaaaa M.I.A... I've been doing hella shit lately, but I'm gonna try to update more ❤️❤️ LUV YOU GUYSSSS