Chapter 14

I wake up freezing cold, its still dark outside and my blanket is in a crumbled pile on the floor. When I reach down to grab it, i notice that i have goosebumps. I shiver a bit when my skin hits the now ice cold blanket. A few minutes later I start to warm up, and eventually doze off.

I dream about my brother, I really do miss his laughter. That sweet, yet cocky laughter that only he has.

We are working inside the cockpit, plugging in the controls and the deflector shield. We talk, like we always do. We laugh like we always do, and work in that comfortable silence. But that silence is disturbed by a loud signal about ten minutes later, just as I'm about to connect the last wire between the controls and the shield. I burn the wrong edge of the wire, causing me to get my finger infant of the flame. I close my eyes for a while, taking a deep breath.

When I open my eyes again , I find myself in the quarter. My com-link beeping louder then ever.

I sigh, reach out and grab it. It's Luke.

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Well, I decided to take a trip into town, The ship was freezing cold. Didn't want to stay there"

"I could have come with you, why didn't you wake me up?" Feeling a little hurt

"Well, you looked so peaceful, didn't want so wake you up. You needed that rest" He states, chuckling.

"Do you know how cheesy that sounded Luke? I laugh, already feeling happier

"Hehe, no I actually don't" He laugh as well.

"Where are you? I don't want to stay here a second longer. It's so cold" 

"In the market, Come here and I'll find you"

"How? That's impossible even if you knew what i was wearing"

"Oh, you'll see. Be there in 20"

The line goes quiet, and I quickly get dressed. Grabbing the com and a small palace of meat and head for town. On my way out, I see one of Luke's jackets on the couch. I take it with me, it's a bit big, but warm.

It is not far to town, and about 15 minutes later, I arrive on the market. It is full of people, but Luke is no where to be seen. I'm never going to find him in this crowd. A deep sigh leave my mouth while i think about my next move.

Lost in thought, I find my self wondering around the market. Eventually getting lost in the crowd. Panic start to fill my body, My heart raced, My vision blurred. I feel weak, my legs won't move when I want them to. It feels like I'm suffocating. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. Brining my hands up to my chest in an attempt to calm my nerves.

I decide to head back in the direction of the ship, so that I don't get lost. I set my eyes on the big gate into town and get going. On my way there  I accidentally bump into someone. I turn around and find myself face to face with a Rodian.

He gulp some curses. Grab my arm and stares at me. It doesn't take long before I realize who it is.  And it no other then Thuku. Wes pilot, his most reliable man. 

This is bad, really bad.

I yank my arm away from him, making an attempt to flee unnoticed though the crowd. 

At this point I'm even more panicked, and I need to leave. Now

"Hey Ella, Where are you?" He sounds happy. 

"Shut up and listen to me will you?"  I yell

"What's the matter?" Lukes voice is calm, but at the same  he sounds alarmed. 

"Wes is here, he has found me. I need to go right now!" 

"Stay where you are, I'll be right there. Hold on" 

The line goes silent and I dive in behind a dumpster, Taking the jacket off. Now he know how it looks like and will look for just that kind of jacket. Soon enough Luke come along, His breath is strained, like he has been running. He doesn't say a word, just gives me a sad look and stretch out his hand. 

"Let's go" 

-----------

Hey guys!

I do try yo update once a week, this chapter is a bit late but I hope you'll like it. And it a bit short, but I kind of wanted it published. 

I don't want to whitewash, but I've been really sick in the stomach flu for about 5 days now. So I haven't had the energy to do anything really, but here it is. Not as good as good as I wanted it to be. But it's good enough. I'm really sorry for any possible spelling or grammar mistakes, next chapter will hopefully be up in a few days.

Please tell me what you think about this story, Since it's my first published story and my first one in english. I would love to hear from you!

Also I just hit 1K reads?! Thats amazing, I never thought that you guys would like this. Thank you! You really made my day. 

Byee