Disguise...

Art done by me on YouDoodle. That is Patricia the Irish student.

Ayano's P.O.V.

I couldn't go like this.. I decided to dye my hair blue, wear makeup and change club...

For when the teacher calls the roll, I'll tell them to call me by another name because the name that I have brings back bad memories.

_____... I'll pretend to be their friend.. I'll trick them.. I'll make them feel so much pain for taking MY SENPAI!

I'll wait patiently for my Senpai...

_____ can go ahead and try to stop me if they're able. I've got a lot of sneaky options on the table.

I could ruin their social reputation... OR JUST MAKE HER FACE BRUTAL DOMINATION!

I have to calm down... How will I kill _____?...

No one's P.O.V.

Meanwhile:

You walked to class with Osana. To you, she was the nicest person.. To everyone else, she was a bitch.

You noticed a depressed girl in the back of the class... She had long green hair and bright green eyes.

The teacher wasn't in yet, so you walked over to the girl. "Hey.. Are you okay?" You asked. "... Yeah..." She sniffled.

"Are you sure?" You quizzed, raising your eyebrow. ".... No...." She cried silently. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I... I'm constantly being bullied by my crush.... Michael.." She whispered.

"Michael O'Grady?" You asked. "Yeah..." She nodded. "Wait..... Aren't you and Michael the two exchange students from Ireland?" You questioned.

".. Yes... I'm... Patricia..." She smiled slightly. "Oh, I'm _____." You introduced yourself. "Do you want me to help you with your crush?" You continued.

"Ummm... No.. Well... I don't know... Maybe...... Yes, I guess?... Okay.." She mumbled and chuckled at herself. "Okay. I'll find a way to help you." You smiled.

"Thank you so much.." She smiled weakly. "No problem." You patted her back.

"Alright class. Today we're going to learn about chemistry." The teacher said hastily as she rushed into class.

In class, you noticed another new girl, except she had blue hair...