A Special Gathering

A story should always have an ending, but I wish that not all stories like mine... I am going to miss the bears when they'll leave.

... Wait, I have an idea! I should have a bonding trip with the bears. Like, going to the park, or maybe watch a movie....

"Guys! I just thought of something." I shouted at the 3 of them.

"What is it?" Asked PanPan.

"We should go anywhere... Somewhere where we can enjoy!" I replied.

"That sounds... Nice." Said Grizzly.

"But (Your name), you will be absent for class?" Asked Ice Bear.

"I don't really care about that. Besides, we don't have a test." I replied with no fear of having absence. "Come on! The treat is on me."

They smiled and went inside my car. First, we were watching a movie. Panda decided to watch a Rom-Com movie. So I paid for the tickets and snacks.

As the movie was finished, we went to the ice rink and skate, as what Ice Bear requested. He is good at ice skating, while I... kept slipping and hurt my butt many times. Lucky me, he taught me how to skate on ice, and Grizzly and Panda were good at it too.

"(Your name), why do you want to spend time with us today instead of going to school?" Asked Grizzly.

I remained silent, looking at them. I don't want them  to know about the portal thing.

"Hello? Are you there?" Panda waved his hands near my face. He thinks I was imagining stuff, yeah it's true.

I replied "Oh... Well, I just want to spend time with you bears. Family first before anything else. Any problem with that?"

"Not at all." Said Ice Bear with his usual facial expression... Which is (•_•).

"Look, I know we don't hang out often coz I'm always busy with school. I sometimes thought that I've been a terrible sister to the 3 of you, even if you guys are bears while I'm a human. Now, I want to make it up to all of you."

"You don't have to do this. And no, you are not a terrible sister. You always find a way to be with us no matter how challenging life is, and we know that. You always make effort for us.  And even if we are different, we are still a family." Said Grizzly.

I started to cry in front of them. They hugged me that it made me feel like they are my real brothers.

"Don't cry... Ice Bear loves you." Said Ice Bear.

"We all love you (Your name)... Always remember that." Said Panda.

I'm so very blessed because I met them. They've been here with me for a year already. They make me feel complete every single day, and soon I'm gonna loose them, I feel incomplete. I will just enjoy the last days while they are still here.