Chapter 3

Holly's P.O.V
Mum came back after 15mins, she told me what happened.
"So I said to the person in front of the door for the blood testing room, and I said I wanted to see how blood was tested and I had permission from Dr.Oats (doctor looking after me) and then he said that'll be ok, then I went into the room and asked to see your (my) blood he sad that he was just about to check it but it'll be ok then I 'axadently' dropped the vial, then got in a little bit in trouble" explained mum
"Mum you haven't got in trouble in like 5 years" I guessed
"I know, anything to keep a secret"mum said
Then we went to go check on Archie, and he just had his operation but I say he looked pretty happy with chocolate ice smothered all over his face with the biggest smile I've seen on his face before.
The doctor said we could go home tomorrow, but for now we had to eat hospital food, yuck!
...
Next day
We had to have waffles that tasted like powdered potatoes sprinkled with powdered gravy, I know eww. EVENTUALLY we left the hospital that smelt like death,sickness and medicine at the same time.
When driving home mum put on a hotspot i joined it and then I got a message from bffl Sophie sending me this video called I'm batman saying after the video 'YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS' so I watched it and it was... SO FUNNY I bursted out with joy and laughter. We got home and did our usual things Archie play with cars then watch Disney Channel, I'd message my friends on my phone, then watch Netflix and mu would start making dinner cuz it was nearly 5:30pm. "We are having pumpkin soup for dinner tonight okay" explained mum "YAY" I shouted Archie also said yay but since he's 2 we can't understand what he's saying most of the time,but we could tell he was saying yay. "Oh o" I said, "what's wrong sweetie"asked mum," it's full moon tonight" I said, " you just need to be out of the house by 9:30pm,ok"explained mum, "ok" I nodded.
🐺🐺🐺
Hi guys sorry this chapter took so long to make, oh and I'm from Australia and I spell mum with a u not a o, pls go check out my friends books
Wolf in the wind;
Crushed love;
And The woods of misty range
Pls leave a
LIKE:
COMMENT:
And go sheare this book.
Go read my other book
Remu's Story
Oh and feel free to say if I spelt anything wrong.
Ok BAI!